Chapter 1 : Hayden and Lynas

-Violet's

Bangarang, waaah ngengengengneng oh yeah, bangarang wa-

My hands wondered around my table and clicked the dismiss button on my iPod.

I sat up and looked at my iPod. it was 6:00 in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and head into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and changed into a navy blue sweater and a pair of white skinny jeans.

Don't ask me why I wake up so early. It's like a routine to wake up early. I have to wash and hang the clothes, sweep the floor and cook breakfast.

I know you must be wondering why. My parents are busy people so I decided to help them lighten up their chores. That's the least I could do.

I was half way through mopping the floor when I heard noises coming from upstairs. I looked at my iPod and saw it was only 7:01 in the morning.

Soon after, I saw my dad walking down with his newspaper and briefcase.

"Morning baby girl." my dad said, kissing my forehead.

"Morning daddy." I said, smiling.

He put his newspaper on the newspaper pile and his suitcase on the the table and walked towards the kitchen. After a while, my mum walked down.

"Morning mummy." I said, keeping my mop.

"Morning sweetheart." she said and came to hug me and kissed me on my cheeks.

I soon smelled pancakes baking in the kitchen and giggled. I love pancakes.

My dad came to the dining room and left the pancakes on the table. He grabbed a pancake and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Dear! Sit down and eat!" my mum scolded.

"Sorry darling but I'm kinda late." my dad said and grabbing his tie and suitcase. He rushed out of the house just like that.

"Tsk tsk tsk don't follow your father's example." my mum muttered under her breath.

I smiled at the scene that is happening right now. This was the daily life. I would never want another life.

I heart noises again upstairs like shuffling of feet and things banging. I stood up with mere curiosity.

My mum held my hand and sat me down, assuming it was nothing.

"Morning Aunty. Morning Vivi."

My head snapped towards the sound when I hear that name.

Only one person call me that and that person is my cousin, Hayden.

"HAYDEN!!!!!!!" I shrieked and bounced off my chair, pulling him into a bear hug.

He smirked and hugged me back.

"No wonder my mum was all like "shhh it's nothing"" I said, glaring playfully at my mother.

She smilled and shrugged.

"Sorry Vi, blame Hayden." 

I glared at Hayden and punched his arm.

"Ouch!" He said, rubbing his arm.

"What a girl." I muttered.

"Oh wow, nice to see you too Vivi."

I grinned and hugged him again. I really miss Hayden after he went to that Military training thingy.

"Hayden, you are not allowed to leave. I will chain you to your bed, glue your ass to the chair, melt the key to your car and burn your uniform into ashes!" I said clearly angry at Hayden's idea to join the Military Camp. It's like a university but still, a camp. I know! Total mental problem there!