Chapter 20.

When Louis wakes up again, it's to the feeling of Harry gently nudging his shoulder, mumbling his name. Louis blinks himself awake, rubbing at his eyes.

"Sorry to wake you," Harry apologises, sitting cross legged next to him. Louis notices he's put on a pair of boxers and a headband to keep his hair up.

He rubs his eyes, ruffling his hair. "What's the time?"

"Still early," Harry reassures him, "Just gone nine."

Louis doesn't think he's ever experienced so many emotions before 9am.

"Liam just FaceTimed me," Harry continues, "But um, I didn't answer 'cos you weren't awake and I didn't like, want to say anything you wouldn't want me too."

Louis yawns, rolling onto his side to face Harry. "What d'ya mean?"

"Well, he's gonna ask where we are isn't he?"

"And..?" Louis asks, looking up at him.

"I don't know," Harry stammers, "I just wanted to check you're okay with him knowing."

Louis rolls his eyes, squeezing Harry's thigh. "I meant what I said, no more secrets. But thank you for checking with me first."

Harry grins at him, unlocking his phone. "Shall we call him back now? It'll be so funny."

Louis nods, "Yeah, get under the covers as well, make it look proper sexual."

Laughing, Harry pulls the covers up and wriggles underneath them, lying next to Louis. Louis watches him rifle through his phone for Liam's contact before hitting the FaceTime button. Louis can't help but smile stupidly when his and Harry's image is reflected back at him on the screen. They look good, happy and glowing. It looks right, the two of them curled up in bed together.

It doesn't ring for very long before the screen buffers and Liam's face appears. Harry and Louis smirk as they watch his face light up on the screen. His mouth drops and he brings his hands up to cover it.

"Oi oi." Liam lets out, mouth wide open and head shaking in disbelief. "Well hello lads, what do we have here then?"

Louis chuckles, wriggling closer to Harry. "Just a couple of pals hanging out."

Harry bites his shoulder and Liam squints his eyes, "You are looking extremely pally I must say."

Harry laughs back, "Should have seen us a couple of hours ago."

Liam groans, "I did not need to know that. Hang on a minute, I'll go grab Niall, we shared a hotel room last night."

Louis raises his eyebrows, "Wow. Anything you wanna tell us Payno?"

"Oh, shut up." Liam snorts, "Niall and I actually are just a couple of pals hanging out."

They all laugh as Liam sets his phone down, abandoning it to find Niall. Louis turns to Harry, pinching his cheek softly and feeling himself go all soft when Harry smiles back up at him, bright as the sun. "Okay?" Louis asks, thumbing over his cheekbone.

Harry nods before gesturing back at his phone screen, the figures of Liam and Niall just visible walking into the room.

As soon as Niall reaches the phone, he picks it straight up and shouts a loud "Wey hey!" into it. Liam nudges his way into frame, grinning from ear to ear.

"Alright, Niall?" Louis asks giggling.

"Fantastic!" Niall replies, completely beside himself. "Can't believe you boys got together, took you long enough. Liam was shitting himself all last night wondering where you'd got to and I fucking told him you'd be off banging each other!"