Ch. 7 At the Cross

Mary, John, Phoebe and the kids make it to Golgotha, and the soldiers made Jesus carry the rugged old, heavy cross, and the people who believed in Jesus saw how much He was suffering, carrying the cross, were sad and sorry, then Jesus put down the cross and they soldiers laid Jesus on the cross and one of them got a nail and a small hammer and nailed Jesus' wrists on the cross, then Mary got hurt seeing Jesus nailed on the cross, and the kids got hurt seeing it too, then the soldiers used a rope to pull up the cross on it's place between to two crosses with two thieves who were also nailed on it, and a soldier went up to the cross Jesus was on and he put a sign on the top front of the cross, "Pilate ordered a sign he wrote placed for all to see." the soldier said, but Chris didn't understand it so he asked Gizmo "What does that sign say?", and Gizmo used his scanners to identify what it says "It is Greek,Hebrew, Latin for Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews." he said, then Jesus looked up to His Father, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do." He said, and Mary was really sad and was crying, that she wanted to touch her Son, "No..." she cried, and Jesus saw her, "Woman, behold Your Son." He told her, "John, behold your Mother." He told John, "From this day forward, I shall care for her as if she were my own." John said. "I'm thirsty." Jesus said, "Give Him water!" a soldier said, and another soldier got a jar of water and a sponge and poured the water on the sponge, then he tied the sponge to a long staff and put it near Jesus' mouth but Jesus only sipped a small amount and stopped, then He looked up saying "It is finished." then He bowed His head and released His Spirit, and everyone mourned, and Mary fell on her knees crying for Jesus. Then suddenly the ground started shaking and the walls of the temple started crumbling and the all the shaking tore the veil, and then the shaking of the ground stopped, and the roman soldier believed in Jesus because of what happened "This Man truly was the Son of God." he confessed.