Chapter 1: New Friends

-Kylie Sparks-

"Good morning sweetie, time to get up." My mother woke me up with her motherly smile. I smiled back.

"Good morning mom." I replied with a yawn.

"I'll be downstairs preparing breakfast okay? Get ready for school." She smiled and went outside my bedroom.

I love my family, if I'm not mistaken. They are the only ones that loved me. Nobody else.

But sometimes me and my mom would fight over misunderstandings, but other than that. I love her the way she is. She may be simple like me, but that still doesn't stop me from loving her. (Insert a crying emoji, hehehehe)

I stood up from my bed and cleaned it. I went to take a bath and changed into my regular clothes, baggy shirt and a pair of ripped skinny jeans with my highcut vans.

I brushed my brown wavy hair and made it flow freely on my back, went to get my phone and went downstairs to eat and greet my family.

When I arrived at the dining room I saw my mom and dad chatting while eating.

"Good morning mom and dad." I greeted them, with my father with our handshake. Mind if I add. Me and my dad are best friends.

We both laughed after our handshake and I went to get my sandwich and my juice, then went outside to my car. It's a S.U.V. car, my dad gave it to me last year when we celebrated my 16th birthday. Over joyed at that time was an understatement.

I drove to school with music blasting through the speakers of my car.

I sang along to a 5SOS song called Good Girls and parked my car inside the parking lot of the school.

I went down from my car and went inside hell. Also known as Maths class.

I sat on my seat and waited for the bell to ring.

Well, this is typical to me considering I don't have a sociable life. Bow.

I sighed.

Why can't I have a friend? I always feel so lonely. I hate myself.

"What did you say?" A girl asked from behind. Oops, I'm talking to myself again.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to murmur something....I-I'm not wierd or something....hehe..." I nervously laughed. Silly me!

The girl smiled in a lets say....friendly way.

"Hi, my name is Erin. Nice to meet you." She held out her hand for a hand shake.

"Um. Kylie, nice to meet you too." I shook her hands back with a smile.

"Can we be friends?" She asked.

"Sure! That would be lovely!" I replied almost instantly. Well, it's not my fault I don't have a friend....

"Great! So I always see you in school always by yourself. You don't have a friend no?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Well, yeah. I'm just not that sociable or whatever people call it." I said giving her a smile.

She chuckled. "Well, you could always hang out with me and my friends always, I mean we are always open for a new friend. What do you say?" She smiled.

Oh my watermelons! She's so friendly! I can't believe she wants to be friends with me.....oh God....I should give it a go.

"Um...yeah sure." I shrugged. "I would give it a try." I laughed.

"That's great!" Was her reply and then the bell rang.

She was seated next to me considering our teacher doesn't mind.

So, the rest of the maths class was boring as hell. I'm so excited for the bell to ring-

*RRRRRIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG*

Oh, what do you know. It just rang.

I stood up and went outside the classroom avoiding people since that's what I normal do when Erin called out for me.

"Hey! Wait for me Kylie!" She chuckled.

Oh, yeah. I forgot I'm going to hang out with her and her friends.

"Oh, sorry I forgot." I laughed.

"It's okay."

So we both walked to the cafeteria and I saw four beautiful girls walking up to us.

Oh God. I feel so insecure.

"Hi Erin!" The girl with black hair that was only up to her mid back greeted Erin.

"Yo Giull." Erin laughed.

"Hey bro." A girl with short curly hair said.

"Wassup Nhel." Erin greeted back along with a handshake almost similar to mine and dad's handshake.

"ERIIIIIIN!!!!" A girl with short brown hair greeted.

"Marydean!" Erin laughed.

"Hey girl." A very girly girl greeted.

"Pinky." She smiled.

"So, who's that girl." The girl with black mid hair asked. I think her name was Giull....?

"Oh! That's Kylie. Mind having her as our new best friend?" Erin asked.

"Sure!" They all answered in unision.

"Hi I'm Marydean, that's Nhel with curly hair. That's Giullana with black hair and that's Pinky. The girly girl." Marydean said.

"Um... hi....my name is Kylie...." I nervously smiled.

"Hello."

"Welcome to our friendship."

"Greetings."

"Nice hair."

Was all I got. I smiled to them.

"So, let's eat?" Erin asked. We all nodded.

☆♡☆♡☆

I was walking through the schools corridors heading to my car when I saw the one and only, the most famous basketball player in school.

Presenting.....tan tanan naaaan!!!!

Luke Hemmingsssss!!! Jokeeeeee!!!

Luke Johnsons.

I bowed down my head trying not to look at his beautiful face when I bumped to something hard.

Ugh! Why oh why does this have to happen!?!?!?!?

I looked up to see..heaven.....joke!

I looked up to see Luke.

Oh no...

"I-I'm soooooo sorry.... I didn't m-mean to bump into y-you...." I apologized and added a peace sign. (If some of you don't know what is a peace sign it looks like this "✌")

He smirked when he caughed me looking at his so handsome face.

"Sure." He replied.

I'm such an idiot.

I ran towards my car with a tomato colored face. Yep, I just blushed. That was soooo embarrassing!!!!

################

A/N

Hey guys, I know, I know. It was so boring. But that was only just the first chapter. There are a lot to come so I hope you might enjoy my story. Goodbyeeeeee! ❤