ALL ABOUT MY THOUGHTS

Dara can't help it but to worry.. Many fans are doing investigate her relationship with GD. So He make a distant to GD. Jiyong noticed that Dara is avoiding him, so he ask Dara and Dara explained it to GD, the latter understand her, so he make a distant also.

Jiyong keeps buying Sandara a lot of things that is similar to him. Sometimes, he always lend Dara his things that the applers always noticed that makes Dara scared, what if many people will know about his something with Jiyong? But Jiyong said that don't let her worry about them thinking about their relationship. It's a YG thing to borrow or share their clothes, so thats will not be an issue.

So, Dara calm and relax herself about that thing but suddenly more scandal about Jiyong dating many girls came. She's trying not to be bothered about it but some evidence is seems so true for her especially in Japan because he told her that he's in Japan that time., so she knows it that the evidence is true or maybe not? She don't know.

Trust is Sandara' issue, so he doubted herself if she really trust Jiyong? Maybe not? Because she believed the rumours about GD dating other girl. Is it worth the hope that Jiyong will be loyal to her? Maybe not? Because she's tired of Jiyong scandals with different girls.