Cruel Summer

" Oh my god are you going to Diggy Simmons concert!!!!?!". Thats all i hear my friends saying. Yah hes good looking but hes average pop star. Oh yah, my name is Bonnie and i am 16 years old. I have long Brown hair, not that tall, tan, and a jock. I love basketball! But anyway enough about me, Im gonna tell you the story about my summer. Usually my summers involve me being lazy, sleeping, watching tv, and doing nothing, but this summer changed my life.

        It all started on a friday night, my friend abbie was begging me to go to this concert with her. she got free tickets from her dad, so she asked me to go with her.

"what are you wearing tonight?" abbie asked me while looking at clothes in her closet.

"Psshh, no idea, probablly just jeans and shirt" i said.

"Really bonnie, we arent goin to a basketball game, were goin to a concert, wear something that says Im sexy but not a slut" Abbie told me with a smile.

"OKKKK, Haha whatever you say".

                                                                DRIVING TO THE CONCERT

We took abbies car, and were ready for the 3 hour car drive. I finally decided to wear a black shirt that came off my shoulders, Skinny jeans, and Converse. Nothin Fancy.  Abbie on the other hand was wearing a tank top, with these short shorts and pink flip flops. Abbie was known as a slut in our school but not to me. Shes different. She has blonde hair that goes to her shoulders, about my height and hazel eyes that i am jelous of.

"Are you getting excited?" Abbie asked me while turning down the music in the car.

"Ehhhh i guess, i mean im not jumping up and down excited." i replied.

"Well i am! Diggy is sooooo fine!" she said with a smirk on her face.

I was laughing when she said that.

"Hes ok, isnt he our age?" i asked with curiosity.

"ummmm i think so" she said with confidence.

We were only about an hour away from the concert. I was thinking about how mant screaming girls there is going to be. i mean hes just like us but only famous. Im going to have a headache tomorrow, i know it.

We finally pulled in. There were so many cars there i couldnt keep track. While trying to find a parking spot, i saw these group of girls who were flauntn around like hoochies. We parked and got out of the car ready for the night of our lives.

                                                               THE CONCERT

We were walking for miles up to the ticket place to get in. When we walked into the center, our mouths dropped it was so big! We went to the concession stand to get some food. i ordered 2 hot dogs, i personally like hot dogs you get at ball games not the oscar meyer ones. But we walked to find a spot, and finally did. There were all kinds of girls there. Tall ones, short ones, Slutty ones, Ones that looked like dudes. We waited for a good 20 minutes till Diggy came on stage. The screams from the girls made me have a hold my ears. It was crazy. When he started singing i couldnt hear a thing. I mean once in a while i heard a ohhhh, from him or something but it was hard to hear. When he was finally done he smiled and gave a wink which made the girls go crazy. We waited like an hour to get out because it was so crowded. When we did i had to go to the bathroom really bad. Abbie said she was going to pull up the car for me. So i walked around the building to find a bathroom. The first one i went to had a huge line so i said screw it im not goin to that one. The next one i found had the same problem. until i found a sign that said BATHROOMS HERE, EMPLOYEES ONLY. I opened the door and there was a hall way. down the hall was the bathroom. I walked down there and there was a curve. Right when i turned BAM I ran right into someone.

How do you like it so far?? COMMENT PLEASE!