Shipping !

Okay, if you know me you know I have a LOT of ocs. Possibly a metric ton, even. But it had bugged me to no end when people make ocs, ship them with a canon character, write 6000 stories about that ship then upload it under the tags of your otps.
For example: I knew a girl who really liked Foxy, and had an oc she shipped with him. I was okay with this until she started posting images of the two under #choxy and #frexy. Upon asking her why, she simply responded "I don't think anyone should ship any other otp other than my Oc and Foxy! That will make her jealous!"
No? I'm pretty sure liking a fat bear and a pirate fox together won't upset Cherryblosom Princess Sugoi SparkleTits The Third. She isn't real.
And that's what you need to understand about shipping.
Don't get your jimmies rustled over lines on a screen. I mean, its okay to dislike ships and have Notps, but it isn't okay to relentless bash that ship and constantly spam its hashtag because you simply don't want the gay frenchman who is taking dressup too far and the man who throws his own piss at people to get together. That is highly uncool. And so are you for doing so.
I'll admit, I hate Spy x Scout a lot but that doesn't mean I'm going to start a war over it. Jesus fucking christ people.
Get it together oh my god.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey! I was less of an asshole this time. That's actually sorta neat because I am, in fact, a very rude person in real life! Which honestly shouldn't be a surprise but hey - we all have flaws. Mine are just incredibly prominent and they all make me feel like Vriska Serket.