Part 2 (I am forgotten)

Where was I now? I was still in the house. I saw Mr. Cuddles, but Kristen was controlling him. Then there was more static. I saw "you are forgotten". I started to feel scared, but I didn't feel scared. Why? I tried to touch myself, but I couldn't. I realized then that I was just an empty soul. I wanted to cry so bad, but then I remembered Kristen's body. When I went to the living room, all I could see was blood. I saw Kristen's body, but I was shocked about what I saw. Her arm was chopped off. There was a note on the couch. It read, "Kristen, I had to leave. I felt like you were getting too unstable. I miss the old you so much.

Love,
Your mother"
That's what she meant by "you are forgotten". We were all forgotten. As I entered Kristen's highly painful body, I started to cry. I felt bad for Kristen, even though she messed with my life. I felt bad for Sarah, who was betrayed twice. But I changed my mind about Kristen yesterday.
I saw her writing in her notebook. She was (what seemed like) writing a letter to her father. She wrote, "I am doing good. I killed mother and put her in a closet/storage room. Everyone in this house is forgotten. This is what you wanted, right?
Kristen". I knew at that moment that I had to do something, maybe talk to the father. But he was in Texas, so I departed from Kristen's body, and started my way to Texas.