chapter 1

Clara has always wanted to change the world so after she graduated at High School in a little town where she grew up. She went to college to study medicine hoping one day she could help save lives. Para new her chances of becoming a doctor with slim ever since the Naturals what's your people with special gift that came out of the dark in declared their existence. Most doctors replaced by healers I had a natural ability to heal someone's room door broken bones just by touching them where they were hurt. Not just doctors were replaced many jobs that require inability the teachers tried to encourage during the army the only place Naturals aren't allowed to join because there would be too much bloodshed. Clara was currently a nanny for three children while she went to college. Everyone told car and not to go into medicine but Clara was too stubborn to listen. Because chlorophyll like she had a a chance to save people when she couldn't say for parents when she was only 11 years old. After that day she swore to save everyone she could. Clara had all these thoughts on her mind as she was drinking a Starbucks coffee sitting alone at the table by the window like she does every morning before taking her online classes since most colleges don't teach medicine anymore except for the inventors and scientist. Clara was halfway done with her coffee when two men who had to be in their late 30's or 40's sat down at the table next to hers. She's never seen them before but something about them that sent a chill upper spine and not in the good way. Clara to focus on her work with something and the back of her mind told her that these men were bad news.