Introduction

The Zombie apocalypse is coming! In fact, rumour has it that it is already happening. We need to plan and prepare now before it hits our towns and cities. These brain munchers have no mercy. They are not people, the only thought they have is to survive by eating your brain and to propagate their species. If we don't plan now, Homo sapiens could become extinct in a matter of years. This is you, your wife, your husband, your children, nephews, friends ...everyone.

Reading this book is a great first step but here at Zombie Survival HQ we recommend you also watch these essential documentaries to keep abreast of new developments.

· Walking Dead

· Fear the Dead

· World War Z (Zombie Survival HQ has doubts about the validity of this film as we have seen no evidence of such a scale of infection in our area. It may be a spoof.)

· Dawn of the Dead & Night of the Living Dead (These are one of, if not the most important historical document on this subject. This was made decades ago so the infection must have been controlled using methods shown in the film during that time).

· Shaun of the Dead (Shows the importance of finding a defensible position but also illustrates a drinking establishment might not be it.)

This book discusses what we need to do before the Apocalypse reaches us and tips on how to survive including how to fight if you are cornered by an obsessed brain eating. rotting excuse for a human and of course zombies.