Chapter 10: I'll Protect Him..

We can't forget about these two right?!
~Daiki's POV~

          I was walking around school grounds, looking for some gardening supplies. I was asked to help with the garden and help take care of it. As I carried some water pails back to the garden and placed them beside the flowers, which gave off a light green blush that was dotted with colors of pink, purple, and yellow.

I worked under the heat of the orange sun, tending to the flowers as was told to. It was when I heard a scream of a girl, that dropped all my supplies and startd running. The scream seemed to have come from behind the North building, in the alley way to the streets. I ran and finally got there, beads of sweats running down my cheek. I looked around and saw Skylar.

She was beaten, and tied up with a piece of cloth shoved in her mouth, which was stained with blots of fresh blood. I saw as these men dressed in hoodies carried her away as she struggled, with smirks on their faces as they touched her, putting their hands under her skirt as she started screaming.

"MMPGH NMMM!! MMGH!!" Her screams were muffled as the cloth in her mouth prevented her from saying complete words.

"Shut up!" said oneof he men as he punched her in the face and continued to molest her, movng his hand to her shirt, and digging under.

All that I was watching.

Every single thing that they were doing to her..

Awoken a feeling in me....

A forbidden feeling that I've been tryingt hide for so long, yet is about to be unleashed now.. The feeling that everyone is afraid of..

Skylar struggled once more, making the cloth in her mouth to fall out,

"SAVE ME!!"

At that moment.. My safe reality..

... Shattered..

I pulled out my knife in a flash and raced towards them, my eyes full of rage, coming in to for the kill.. I beat them off her, as she ran to the side for safety. I fought back, punching and kicking, as they fought back doing the same.. The tip of my knife scarring them as I punched, and finally, I slit the first one's throat, blood splattering everywhere. Then the second, then the third, until they were all dead.

The walls of the alley were covered in red, a deep dark red, which glistened in the sunlight, shining so brightly that I saw my dark red reflection. I stared wide eyed realizing what I had done.. There was no turning back now..

And with this.. I laughed.. First a small chuckle, which then later turned to psychopathic heaps of joy, and I fell to my knees laughing. Laughing and crying.. This part of me that I thought I was going to keep away came back, and there was no second chances..

~Skylar's POV~

Daiki came.. He came and pried me away from those pedophiles, saving me.. I was in a daze, as I stumbled to the side to rest from the attack. Til all of a sudden I heard the lash of a knife, and I opened my eyes to see blood splattered everywhere. Right at the moment where Daiki slits one of the guy's throat with a knife.

I covered my mouth in horror, as I watched as the other 2 died the same, being ripped to shreds by Daiki. I started to cry in fear, my mind hazy to all the red that has painted and fully covered the walls. And then.. Daiki laughed, and he laughed like the whole thing was just a fun party, but he cried as he laughed, and he fell to his knees now crying in his hands.

"I'm so sorry," he weeped, "I'm so sorry Skylar," he said, the tears running down and mixing in with the blood.

I cautiously got up and walked to him slowly.. I sat next to him and pulled him into a tight, reassuring hug. I knew he did it all to protect me, and I'm very thankful for saving me.

"It's Okay.." I choked on my words, "I know you didn't mean it.. I know you were just trying to protect me.. And I'm very happy that you came and rescue me.. So please.." I said.

           Even as I could feel his tears wetting my sleeve..

          I could also feel a slight smile of enjoyment on arm.. as his shaking not only came from his cries, but also from his little bits of chuckles..

          I then realized knew I had to stick around with him. To help him with this stage he's going through..

          I need to protect him..

          I hug him tighter as I established my mindset.

            "I'll protect you Daiki.." I whispered, "I promise I'll stay with you, no matter what.."

           And with that..

         I am going to stay tied to this promise for the rest of my life..

Thanks for waiting patiently for this chapter. Yes, Daiki is a Yandere as his character was created to be. I hope this wasn't all that much graphic for any of you and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned for more to come!!