Chapter 30

Louis Tomlinson

We stayed outside in the trees for what seemed ages. Harry talked about everything; from the restaurants in LA to his traveling. It all sounded so stressful to do on a daily basis and I had began to wonder how I'd manage to stay by his side every second, while still actually sleeping. Seems he hardly got any on the road or off.

I woke up early the next morning, my twin sisters running through the living room screaming.

"Be quiet, girls," I heard my mum shushing them from the kitchen.

I smiled a little at Harry still sound asleep by me, his curls all in his face while he was curled up to his pillow peacefully.

I got up slowly and walked in the kitchen stretching. "Morning, mum."

"Morning, dear," she sighed, "they woke you, didn't they?"

"It's alright," I shrugged, "I got enough sleep. Harry's still asleep."

"I'll send them back upstairs," she said and kept cooking.

Felicite came in the front door a few seconds later, Starbucks in both hands.

"Hey, wow," I laughed when she came in the kitchen.

"My treat," she smiled, "figured you need your caffeine for the plane."

"Right," I sighed, thinking of the plane ride to LA the next day.

I think I was more nervous about this than Harry. He had so much at stake in me going with him. It worried me that I would cause more trouble than it was worth. But I wanted to stand beside him. He needed that now more than ever.

"You're leaving Tuesday morning, right?" My mum asked.

"Yeah, we go back to London today, gather up a bit of stuff for me and Harry has a plane reserved to carry us back."

"Wow," Felicite smirked, "private plane."

"He has to use it," I said quietly, "cause of me."

"Not just you," Felicite sat the coffees down and looked at me, "they want to keep his location tightly sealed."

"They know he's here though," mum said.

"Yeah, I seen that on the news," Felicite laughed, "funny... he's lying on our sofa now."

I smiled a little and took one of the coffees, "yeah, well, hopefully word doesn't get out about him returning. I need... I need to lay low the first few days. I'm sure his PR team will come up with a real winner story."

"Do I sense sarcasm?" Felicite grinned at me.

"Always," I nodded smiling.

She pointed to mum while she drank her frappucino. I suddenly remembered I had to tell her.

"Uh, mum, can I talk to you?" I spoke up, gaining a smile from Felicite.

"Yeah, of course," she said turning to me.

"Outside please," I said quietly, "if that's alright."

"I'll watch the food," Felicite winked at me.

My mum followed me outside and I picked up my cigarettes I had left on the deck the night before. I had no clue where to even start. How did I explain I was marrying Harry? That I had proposed already... and he'd only been back 2 weeks.

"Is everything alright?" She asked looking at me concerned, "you and Harry?"

"We're fine," I smiled and sighed, "uh, I've gotta tell you something. And I don't want it to upset you."