the beginning

Jaylen opened her eyes slightly. Yawning, she sat up and hit her alarm clock. "Dovahkin!" She called for her big husky-German Sheppard dog. The big dog trotted in and jumped on jaylen, licking her face. "Alright, alright, get off Dovahkin" she pushed the dog off and went to the front door, leaving the front door open and leaving the screen door closed. "Who wants breakfast?" She went to the kitchen and took a small can out of dog for out. She set the bowl down.

"Hello? Anyone here?"

She went to the door and saw a tall blonde, blue eyed boy with glasses.

"Hey America....what are you doing here so early?" I asked as I opened the door to let him in.

"I wanted to see my favorite sister"

"I'm not your sister.....I'm not even a country any more..."

"Fine.."She noticed that he was a bit jumpy.

"Alfred what's wrong and where is your brother?"

He looked at the ground "I lost him.....and..." he paused "the world has gone to war..."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Word from author:

So this is like a poll story thing

I need to kill someone in the next few chapters
And I need some of you to comment for who it's is..here they are

Prussia

Austria

Canada

Russia

Norway

Finland

England

America

These are the nation's to pick from...I guess....and I was thinking about making a homestuck fabric but idk what to do....
And I won't tell the results until later :)