Chapter 3

Oceans point of view

Conner was staring into my eyes I could stay in this moment forever but it had to end eventually conner  kissed my nose lightly and said "I love you so much""I love you to "we sat there for another 20 minutes "guess we better get up shouldn't we" he said softly"I dont want to Im to lazy" I said completely serious he got out of bed and so did she they saw the tweet last night from Jake he only tweeted that after they had sex so Jake will be in a great mood and so will mia also Mia will be warring a crop top and she will mostly have a hickey "great know i can't wear sweatpants shit"" why" conner said confused " because I don't want to be out cuted by the person I will sit next to the whole time" he had a devilish smile on his face as he walked over to me I knew what was going to happen so I tried to brace for it but no it still got me he piked me up and tickled my high stomach and worked his way down until he was at my shorts we had 90 mins so he took off My shorts and my shirt then I repaid the favor by doing the same to him then he un hooked  my bra we wear kissing through all of it we both toke off our underwear and I laid down and smiled he entered his thing wright in me then it was fast pace from there when we wear done we got reddy we still had 60 minutes I was so happy he kissed me and said "I am so in love with you"" I'm in love with you to"