The Flame

• Dedicated to Arthur Singelyn

Chapter 1

Hi im the master of the flame I created the flame i am going to tell you the story of how i became the master of flame. When i was a liitle boy I always played with fire I LOVED FIRE! One day i was with some friends and we were going to build a big fire. I brought the gasoline and my friends brought everything else. When we showed up at the camp ground we set up the tents and we setup the food. While they were doing that i went through the woods and thought about the decision i was about to make. So I went on a long walk up to the meadow and sat there for 15 minutes and thought about what will happen.

Chapter 2

After thinking long and hard I went back to camp to find my girlfriend. I did not know she was coming. Well low and behold there she was standing there. "What are you doing here Crysta?". I asked.  She said," Iheard about a fire at the cap ground". I pulled her aside and i told her not to tell anyone then i gave her a kiss. As the night went on I decided to go for 1 last walk before i lit the fire. I thought long and hard i thought so hard i gave myself a head ache! 

Chapter 3

As i walk back to the camp I see crystal heading towards me. She gave me a litter and told me to go start the fire so we could cuddle. She was shivering cold so I lit the fire and that was when I made the biggest mistake. I told my self not to do it but i did. As the night went on i found myself in a tent with crystal. We made out for a while then went back outside to find my friends were dead burnt to death. I was trying to figure out what happened. I did not know till a spirit of the flame came down.

Chapter 4 

As the spirit was coming down i asked my self " WHAT WAS I THINKING??", I did not know wht to do. So i saidHii to the spirit and he looked at my friends then back at me anfd shook his head no. I tired to make sence of this but i couldnt> Befor i spoke he lifted me into the air along with crystal and shwed me what i wouldev  done if i made the right choice. I started to tear up because i killed my friends with one bad decision. When he put us down he put his hands on my sholder and crystals shoulder and BAM!!!! I did not know what happend. I came to back in the tent and went outside and found my friends alive.

Chapter 5 

As i walk out of the tent my friend gives me a highfive and i feel it. I then snapped my fingures and there was fire on the thumb. Me and my friends looked at it funny. Crystal come out and does the same thing! As we looked at eachother i said What The FUCK HAPPEND TO ME!! I was explaining to my friends what happended and they belived me. I thought that i was going to die until the spirit came back and stud in the middle of the fire. He held out his hands to me and crystal . We took his hands and i held crystals hand. As we stepped into the fire we did not feel a theing. My friends were amazed. They did not know what to think of it. As i got out of the fire the spirit dissapered. I took my hand and held it straight out and fire come on it so I twisted it around and it followed. As I Saw it I was getting very dizzy and so i layed down and we went to sleep.

Final Chapter

The nexted morning i do the same thing. The fire lit on my hand and i did not feel it. As  the morning rose we packed up and left for home. Befor we do that i found crystal out in the lake. As we went over to see her he saw me and got out. She came to me and huged me and our bodys both were ingulpt in flames. As we walk back to the truck to pack up I see a deer in the distance looking at me. Then as I turned my head around BAMM!!!!!! The flame spirit was standing right infront of me. He Said," Soon you will master the flame power and discover what it can do." And that is how I became the master of Flame.