4~I Think I Like You

I walked home as Sophia and I live near each other, I walked into the house had dinner then went up to my room and got changed out of my school uniform. I remembered that Chris wanted me to text him when I got home so I did that.

A~ Hey I'm home now.

C~ Hi that's good, can you meet me at the park in half an hour?

A~ ah yeah sure, why?

C~ I guess you'll just have to wait and see.

A~ okay I'll see ya then.

I wonder what he wanted, we'll there's only one way to find out. I got up and told my mum I was going to meet Hayley at the park even though I wasn't actually meeting Hayley there I was meeting Chris, mum was fine with it I left the house and started walking.

SOPHIA'S POV (earlier today)

I was hanging with Hayley and talking about our boyfriends Ethan and Jakob when Chris came up to us and asked if we could talk I said bye to Hayley and started to talk with Chris.
"Hey your Alexa's best friend right?!", he asked me.
"Yes that's right what's up?", I said.
"Well this probably seems really weird since I've only kinda just met her and stuff but I was wondering if you knew how she felt about me because I'd kinda really like to ask her out", he told me.
"Aw that's so sweet, I'm not to sure how she feels about you but she is coming over to my house later so I can ask her then text you?", I replied.
"Okay thank you", he said.
We exchanged numbers and he left, it's going to be so hard not to tell Alexa that he likes her I couldn't wait for her to find out though.

CHRIS'S SHORT POV (back to the park)

I was already at the park waiting for Alexa when I received a message from Sophia.
S~ hey, defiantly ask her she likes you.

C~ okay thank you is she suspicious at all?

S~ maybe a little bit but I don't think she knows exactly what's happening, good luck!

I was no longer nervous knowing that she kinda liked me to I started thinking maybe this wasn't a good idea but I at least needed to try the worst thing that can happen is if she says no.

ALEXA'S POV

I was walking to the park and I finally got there I couldn't see Chris maybe I was just early but just then on the play equipment I saw a note I walked over to it picked it up and read it, it said: meet me at the top of the hill ~Chris. I did as the note said and walked to the top of the hill there was still no sign of Chris the sun was setting it looked beautiful and just at that moment I looked around and saw another sign in the distance I walked further across the hill until I could see a little picnic rug and basket i walked towards it until I was right in front of it, I read the sign this time it said: Will you be mine? and just then someone hugged me from behind they had flowers in one hand and chocolates in the other I turned around and see Chris he said:
"Well, will you?"
"Of course!", I replied.
He gave me a huge hug and said 'you don't know how long I've wanted to ask you that', I just smiled at him because I was just shocked that we were actually hugging I mean like omg he was hugging me! We stopped hugging after a bit and he handed me the flowers and chocolates.
"Thank you there beautiful", I say as I take them.
We sit down and watch the sun set, we chat for ages until it gets late and we decide to go. He walks me home and we say goodbye he hugs me tighter then last time then slowly walks away. I walk inside and up to my room to go to sleep.
The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm I swiped my phone to switch it off then I got up and went and got ready for school. This morning I decided to catch the bus so I could get to school earlier and talk to Sophia
"Bye mum!", I say as I leave the house.
I walk down to the bus stop and wait for the bus a few minutes later it arrives and I hop on, I see Chris sitting up the back and I decide to go sit with him.
"Hey", I say as I sit down.
"Hi how's it going", he asked.
"I'm good, how about you?' I said.
"I'm great", he says.
I put my hand down on his leg not realising that I was doing it then he held my the rest of the way until we got to school. The bus came to a stop and we got off still holding hands, I walk towards Sophia and we start talking.
"Well someone looks happy", she says.
"I know I'm happy what about you Chris?", i ask.
"I couldn't possibly be happier", he replied.
We smiled at each other then walk to roll call after that we went to our classes and when they day was over I met Chris on the bus and sat with him we cuddled the whole way until the bus stopped and I kissed him goodbye then left. I walked to my house and went up into my room and got changed after I had dinner I went to sleep.