An encounter with a girl

After lunch, Justin walked out of the café, satisfied with his meal. Suddenly, a girl came running towards him. Justin just stood there, staring at the girl run. He felt like a deer caught in the headlights of a car frozen in its tracks. After that, everything seemed to happen in slow motion.
The teen girl hit into Justin. She looked up at Justin and had a horrified look on her face. Justin grabbed her arm forcefully and shielded her from the impact of falling onto the ground.
Thud... Justin lay on the cold ground with the girl on top of him. He slowly closed his eyes to retire into blissful oblivion. He could hear vague noises of the girl trying to call for help for him.

*TIMESKIP MAGIC*

Justin awoke with the bright lights shining in his eyes. He was still groggy. "Ow... You're awake. Sorry for just now." A teen girl came into his blurry view. Justin sat up and look around. He was in a place he couldn't recognise.
"Where am I?" Justin asked the teen girl. "You are in my room. I dragged you here. Anyways, Hi my name is Lachelle. You can call me Yuiori." She smiled as she stretched her welcoming hand towards Justin. Justin took her hand. "Wow her hand is real soft." Thoughts filled his mind.