day 2: piece of cake

when laura and I hung out yesterday it went pretty well.

we talked, ate froyo, it was okay.

now today, I'm gonna get her number.

-------------

I look around the lunch room, in search for laura. but once I spotted her, katie walked up to me.

"hey ross" she said, while running her index finger down my chest.

"hi katie" I said, while giving her a blank expression.

"wanna come over after school?" she said while biting her lip, she was hot, but I didn't want her at the moment.

"no thanks" I say, and walk over to where laura was sitting, peacefully reading with an apple in hand.

"hey laura" I say cooly, and she shifted her attention from the book to me for one second.

"oh, hey ross" she says, while taking a bite of her apple.

"what's up?" I say while resting a hand on her lower back.

"nothing much. what are you doing here?" laura says, while putting her book down and turning to face me.

I shrug and say, "just wanted to talk. it was fun getting to hang with you yesterday." I keep my hand on her lower back, I don't think she minded.

"um yea I guess..." she says, while picking up her book again.

I press the book down back on the table with the hand that was on her back, and look her in the eye.

"how about we go do that again." I say, and she pauses, to look at me, trying to read me.

"how come me." she says, and I smiled before answering.

I lean in closer to her ear, and softly say, "I just wanna get to know you, beautiful" you can see the red in her cheeks after I say that, and I smirk. she doesn't meet my eyes.

"so how about you give me your number so we can hang again tonight." I say, still close to her ear.

she grabs a pen and takes my wrist in her small hand, and quickly scribbles on my hand. "well, I'm gonna go now." she says, and when she gets up and walks in front of me, I couldn't help and not stare at her ass, which was really turning me on.

---------------

"hey beautiful" I say, as I walk with laura out of the school.

"oh is that your thing for me now" she says while turning to look at me with a smile.

"I guess so" I say with a little laugh, and she rolls her eyes.

"uh- do you walk home?" I ask, and she nods her head.

"oh, let me give you a ride." I say cooly, and she stops walking and looks at me.

"froyo, now a ride home...hmmmm" she says, with a suspicious look on her face.

"what?" I say with a shrug, acting like she didn't just see right through me.

"sure, you can give me a ride home. and tomorrow what are you going to do hold my books." she says with a joking tone, and I laugh.

"how'd you know." we both laughed, and we made our way to my car.

A/N

second oneeee YAY 😂