Chapter 1 :First Day

"Dina wake up!."My mom yelled from the other room.

"I'm up!" " I yelled back . I groaned and got up from under my covers and went to the bathroom for a shower and to brush my teeth and wash my face. Today was the first day of a brand new start in California.

I looked in my closet for something nice but not to nice to wear. I found my black shorts, purple tank top, and my black and white converse to ware for my first day of school at Lincoln High. I walked downstairs To see my older sister Leah eating breakfast and my mom drinking coffee . Both playing on their iPhones looking very concentrated on whatever they were reading. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed myself a plate of eggs and bacon and poured a cup of orange juice and ate silently until it was time to finally go.

We were driving for about 10 minutes until my mom asked if we were exited for the first day. Leah of course said yes . I didn't know If I was happy or still upset that we had to move . We finally arrived and my mom told us both to have a great day before she drove off in her Charger to work. When I looked up Leah was nowhere to be found .

"Just great." I said to myself as I started toward the front door of my brand new highschool. As I walked in, there were a lot of people in the hallways. I tried finding my locker which happens to be on the third floor of this large school. I looked around for locker 316, hoping to find it before class started. When I finally found it there were a group of girls talking in front of it .

"Excuse me." I said very kindly. One of the girls looked at me like I had a big pimple on my face.

"Oops, sorry is this your locker?" The girl with the long blond hair said to me .

"Umm yes it is ." I said back looking at the group of girls. They we're all dressed like a group of preppy popular sluts that got anything they wanted.

"Oh okay." the girl with the blond hair said. She looked away, an carried on with her conversation with the other three girls.

"Are they really serious?"I said to myself looking at them with wide eyes. They looked at me and started to laugh. A girl with short black hair looked at me and said something you mostly here in movies.

"Do you get all your clothes from the good will?" She said still laughing. The rest of the girls joined in and started to laugh. This really got to me so knowing me I said something back.

"Do you get all your clothes from slut city?" They looked at me wide eyed and started to frown. That seemed get to them because they walked away bumping in to me and calling me a bitch while walking away. I laughed knowing this isn't the first time this happened . I started to open my locker and headed to my first period.

Getting to class was the easy part but finding somewhere to sit was the hard part. I looked around the classroom and found a seat close to the window in the back of the classroom. I was the first one to class so when everyone got in they didn't really notice me.

"All right everyone have a seat." Ms.Crowshaw said as she walked to her seat.

"I see we have a new student." She said looking up at the class smiling at me. My heart stop when she told me to stand up and introduce myself.

" Hi I'm Dina." I said before showing a cheap smile and sitting back down quicker than I ever sat down before.

"Welcome ." Ms. Crowshaw said before she gave me a little smile. I looked around the class before my eyes stopped on a pair of hazel eyes looking at me before they looked at the bored to see what Ms.Crowshaw was talking about. I looked at the bored as well to see what was going on and then it was time to go.

I wondered the halls before I finally found my locker. I was walking up to it before a big strong body bumped me and I dropped by books.

"Oops sorry." The deep voice Said before bending down to grab my books .