Magcon Tour Pt.3 - Nash and Cameron

★Nash's POV★

Shaun helped me up as he took me back to the couch. My stomach twisting and turning." Sh-Shaun I d-don't feel g-good." I whimper." I know dude." He said. He set me on the couch. I sank into the cushions shivering." M'cold." I mumble. I feel someone's hand going through my hair. It was calming my headache down." Mmm." I moan smiling." So he's sick what's going to happen if goes on stage?" I hear Cameron ask. I was facing the back of the sofa so." Oh yeah. Hell probably throw up or pass out. Do you want all the fans to fucking see that?" He added asking." Well no but they still want to see him-" Nick got cut off." I don't care. I'll bring him out for five minutes explaining that Nash is sick and I'll bring him back off he doesn't have to do any sketches or anything." Cam said." Fine." Nick said walking away." Okay now all we have to do is go on stage when everybody get here."Carter said. I closed my eyes falling asleep.

★Shaun's POV★

Nash fell asleep as we were finishing up getting ready." Hey Cam I think you should wake him up. You have to bring him out for a bit." I said." Yeah I will in a minute I just need to finish something." He said. He was holding a go pro." Don't tell me your vloging this." I say sighing when he said he was. I could hear all the fans out in the stadium." K wake him up now we have to go on in a few minutes." I said." K." He turned off the go pro." Nash. Bro come on get we have to on stage for a few minutes." Cameron said gently shaking him." Mmm C-Cam don't shake m-me." He said opening his eyes." Hmm why?" Cam asked." It m-makes my stomach h-hurt more." He whimpered arms going around his stomach." K but we have to go on for a few minutes then I'll bring you back so you can sleep." Cameron said. Nash nodded." Cam help." Nash mumbled." Yeah. C'mon let's go." He said helping Nash up. We walk on to the stage everyone screaming. I looked at Nash. He had his eyes shut in pain. I couldn't do anything about it so. We got on the stage Cameron supporting Nash." What's going on everyone?" I ask. They all scream happily." Okay so for right now we need you guys to quiet down a little Nash isn't feeling to great and has a massive headache." Cameron said." Nash hold up bud." He said as Nash started to slip. The crowds cheers died down a bit." So for this show Nash will only be here for this bit you won't see him until the end. Nash can you wave?" Cameron asked Nash who was currently trying to stay up right while he waved at the audience, crying softly." K now that that's done let's move on." Matt said. Cameron brought Nash back to the couch backstage. Cameron didn't return for awhile. I walk over to see if I could help with anything when he comes out wearing a different shirt." Nash threw up on me. Had to change." He said into my ear. I nod. A lot of us had to stay of the stage for awhile. I had to wait until Cameron and Carter finished their sketch. I was going to be playing my new hit stitches and singing a few others that were on my album. I was sitting at the end of the couch Nash was sleeping on when Cameron ran past me." Hey what's up?" I ask stopping him." Bathroom. And its your turn now." He said running away. I grab my guitar and walk on stage.

★Cameron's POV★

So I ran past Shaun and Nash and a few others cause I had to go the bathroom.

* skip the bathroom not going into detail there*

" Hey Carter how's Nash?" I ask walking back in." Good I guess. He's whimpering a lot." He said getting up from the couch." Uugh." Nash groaned out of no where." You good bro?" I ask." N-no." He whimpered." Just sleep you'll feel better." I said. We heard a lot of people screaming." Looks like Shaun finished." Matt said." Yeah." I say.

*skip rest of show*

So we just finished the show. I have to get Nash up so we can say goodbye to everyone." Nash. Bro. Get up." I say to sleeping teen." K." He said." Help please." He mumbles." K." I said helping him up. We walk on stage." Bye people. Hope you had a good time because we did. Well not sure about Nash." Shaun said happily." Goodnight you may all go now." I say. We walk off stage." C-Cam..." Nash said. His breath hitched." K calm down. Shaun!" I shout." What!" " Nash is going to throw up I need some help!" I shout dragging Nash to the couch. He gaged putting a hand to his mouth. Shaun ran over handing me the clean trash bin. Getting it under Nash's chin as he moves his hand throwing up." This is a-apparently my l-life." Nash said sarcastically after puking." Yeah I know it sucks right now. But c'mon we need to get you back to the hotel room." I told him getting him up again. I somewhat carried him to the van. When I put him in the back I sat beside him. After putting my seat belt on Nash cuddled up." M' so cold." He mumbled into my arm." You're burning Nash." I said. He hadn't put his shirt back on from when I took it off, his torso was covered with sweat. He shivers moving my arm around him." You're really cuddly right now Nash. Even when you're sick you're never like this." I say rubbing his heated arm." Hmm." He hummed. We got back to the hotel. Me carrying Nash because he was too weak to walk on his own. I was in the elevator with Nash, Carter, Shaun and Matt when it stopped. Probably because someone else was coming on. But it sent butterflies in my stomach and everyone else's." C-Cam..." Nash mumbled." I know but try and hold it down for a bit." I said. The doors open and a few girls come in." I know right." One of them said. I wasn't paying much attention, I was looking at Nash right now who had tears streaming down his face." Its okay bro were almost to the floor." I say. We were on the fifth floor but our hotel room is on the seventh." Hey you're Cameron Dallas. Can I have an autograph." One of the girls said." Uh... I guess just be careful Nash isn't feeling very well right now." I said. I took the marker, I for some reason keep in my pocket, out. She handed me her phone and I signed it." Here you go." I said closing the marker putting it back in my pocket." Thank you so much." She said. The elevator stopped again. We were on our floor." C'mon Nash. We on our floor." I say. He nods. I help him off." Matt can you unlock the door." I say." Yeah. Hold on a sec." He said getting the keys he unlocked the door." Cam-Cameron m'gonna be sick." Nash said putting a hand to his mouth." K here." I bring him to the bathroom. He got over the toilet letting a tidal wave of stomach acid and bile come up." Oh... Dear... god.." He said. Nash seemed to be done so I asked." You done bro?" He nods falling back." K let's get you t- k not yet I see." I say as he flings himself back up vomiting. Nash rested his head on the seat, more puke spilling from his mouth." Holy shit, Nash." I hear Shaun say from behind me. Nash closed his eyes as I moved his hair away from his face." Let's get you back to bed." I say. Me and Shaun help him up. I carried him to his bed and lied him under the blanket putting a bucket near the bed." C-Cam." Nash said sleepily." Huh?" I say." Snuggles?" He asks. He was so cuddly." Sure but if I get sick because of you. Its on you, literally. I will throw up on you." I said lying down with him. He nods and cuddles up shivering. I let my head fall on the pillow while Nash has his head somewhat on my chest. I fell asleep.

★Shaun's POV★

I helped Cam get Nash back in bed. I walked to the lounge where I was falling asleep. I fell asleep on the couch thing waking up at like two am hearing retches and gags. I thought it was Nash so I got up knowing Cameron's a deep sleeper. I walk in the bathroom seeing not Nash but Cameron hovering over the sink." Cameron. You okay bro?" I asks my voice rough from waking up so early." N-no..." He said body lurching forward throwing up everything he's eaten in the last twelve hours." Sh-Shaun. Go g-get Hayes." He says." No I'll stay here I'll get Matt since he's in the same hotel room." I say. I got out my phone.

Shaun: hey Matt go check on Nash Cam got sick

Matt: shit two sick people k

Shaun: thnxs bye

I put my phone on the far side of the counter standing beside Cameron rubbing his back." Sh-Shaun..." Cam said." What?" I ask." Everything's going d-" He was saying collapsing. He fucking passed out.

Part four going out next weekend look forward to it.

★★NashsRlyHotTho★★