The same question

I wake up early in the morning as usual. I tried to find my glasses on the table beside my bed and finally I found it. It is beside an empty portrait. I get up from my bed and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I'm done, I go downstairs and I found that my mom, Sakura Uchiha is cooking some breakfast.

" Good morning mama.."

My mom look at me and she give me a warm smile and greet me just like I did. I sit down on the chair waiting for my breakfast. I'm thinking about something and I ask my mom again about the same question.

" Mama, when will papa be back? " I look at my mom with a serious face. My mom suddenly stop what she is doing and look at me.

" You're father will be back when ...."
" He is done with his important mission and can't be back until he finish it and bla bla bla " I cut what my mom is trying to say to me. All I heard is the same answer over and over again. I'm sick with it! I'm tired of waiting for that man to come back home.

My mother look at me with a sad face. I just feel like I'm being a rude daughter and I started to apologised.

" Mama I'm sorry if i have said something that made your heart hurts.." I look my mom with a regret face.

My mom just hug me with a silent voice. I feel the love that she tried to give me and I hug her back.

" Sarada it's okay. Just remember that your father love and always remember us. So don't you worry okay"

I just keep hugging my mother and nod my head. After that, we eat our breakfast and I go to my bedroom to have a bath. Then, I wear my blouse and go downstairs to put on my shoes.

" Mama I'm off to school now! "

I wait for about a few seconds and then my mother replies saying have a safe journey. I close the door and I started walking.