(Part 2 of the date)

*Mariah*

We had now just got off the ride called the superman. It was scary at first but being around August made it better.

We're now walking back to the car.

"So ma what you wanna do next? Wanna go out to eat or my crib?

"We can go eat then go to your house if that's fine with you?"

"Of course it's fine with me"

*August*

It feels good to just go out on dates and do fun things with someone else. I'm really feeling this girl she's smart, independent, classy. I like that a lot.

We're just cruising until "play no games" comes on in the car. This girl starts to go too crazy.

"This ya song or sum?"

"Omg yassssss"
"I ain't like them other girls and I ain't about to play them games witcha. You know what yo problem is , you don't never see the big picture."

"Well damn just remix the whole song then"

We've finally reached our destination, I took her to burger king. I took her here to see what would her reaction be. Most girls would be mad about coming to a place like this.

She looked up and said "you read my mind, because I didn't wanna go to no fancy restaurant".

I just started staring at her , like this girl gone be mines I don't care what nobody say.

"Why you staring at me?"

"I'm just suprised that's all"

"You thought I would get upset about coming to a fast food restaurant?"

"Yea , it is our first date"

"I figured that, I don't care about all the nice restaurants. It's not always about money and fancy things"

"Marry me"

*laughing*

"Boy what?"

"I'm just playing but ima make you mines , I like you"

*Mariah*

I don't know what it is , but I'm feeling August. Like who wouldn't? He's sexy asl , got a job , got his own house , and went to college , knows how to treat a lady.

But I'm going to take it really slow with him. I don't want nothing to happen like in my past. A nigga gets the cookies then just leaves you all high and dry. Not this time

We began to order our food , I wanted a nice bacon burger and he wanted a whopper. Just fat

The girl that is taking our order is flirting with him like she don't see me standing here. So me being the petty person I am. I say "Auggie I'm going to go sit down" and kiss him with tongue and all. His hands automatically go down to my lower back and I bite his lip and walk away.

I look back and wink at the girl because she better stay in her place. He not all mines yet but he WILL be !

*August*

After Mariah walk away , I couldn't even concentrate anynore. That girl is something else I tell you.

The girl that took our order still had the nerve to right her number on the receipt. Like did you not just see my girl ? Yes I said MY girl , she gone be mines.
I finally get our food and go sit by Mariah

"So what was that kiss all about ma?"

"The hoe needed to stay in her place, acting like she ain't see me there"

"She had the nerve to try to give me her number after you walked away too" *laughing*

"I swear I hate females like that, they just disrespectful"

"Don't even trip ma I wouldn't even entertain another female knowing I got you" *wink*

*Mariah*
Hold on , did this nigga just wink at me and basically claim me as his. Oh lord keep it together Mariah you got this.
This nigga is making it so hard for me to just not drop the panties for him. Like just look at him.

*Leaving Burger King*

As we rode in the car it was very quiet. I guess we were both just thinking to our selves as the music played softly in the background.
We finally arrived to his home, he came and opened the door for me which is something he does all the time.

As we walk into the house we see glass broken all over the floor and a girl sitting on the stairs staring at us very angrily....

Sooooo can anyone take a guess of who this girl could possibly be ? 🧐🧐