Gentleness is Key

(CHARACTERS BELONG TO REBECCA SUGAR/CARTOON NETWORK.)

(CHARACTERS ARE PORTRAYED AS 18+. SLIGHT BDSM.)

"Peridot, are you sure you want me to do this?" Steven asked, nervously picking up the small flog whip that sat nearby. The smaller green Gem blushed as she looked back at Steven. "Y-Yeah, Steven. Of course. You said you wanted to be the dominant one this time." Peridot replied, handing over her leash. Steven slid it over his flog whip wrist and then she got back down on all fours with her back turned to him. "Nnn...Alright, Dot. If you say so." Steven said, a small smile on his reddening face. He looked at the flog whip before quickly lashing Peridot's backside and gently tugging on her leash. He winced a bit as he heard Peridot yelp at his sudden action. He grabbed one of her hips with his remaining hand and inserted himself.

"Mmm...Oh, Peri..."

Steven slid in and out a few times before he began lashing at her lower back.

He heard yet another yipe from Peridot.

"A-Ah, Steven!" she squealed in pleasure.

Steven continued to put himself into her until he heard a quiet whimper.

It was quiet, but it was most definitely there.

Steven looked down and saw that Peridot's head was slightly turned. Tears dripped down her face and her eyes appeared to be filled with pain. Steven gasped as he scooted back away from Peridot, dropping the leash and the flog whip.

"W-Why'd you stop?" Peridot asked shakily.

Steven sniffled, removing her collar and pulling her into a bear hug.

"O-Oh...I hurt you...I'm sorry!" he said, his tears beginning to fall. Peridot had stopped crying and was now becoming concerned for the bigger Gem.

"S-Steven, it's okay. I'm okay." Peridot said, her face dark green with blush as a smile reclaimed its spot on her face. Steven continued to sniffle, holding Peridot like she was fragile.

"Are you sure? I-I think I lashed you too hard. Did I lash you too hard?" Steven asked, worrying about the small, green Gem that he loved. Peridot began laughing with amusement at how much Steven was worrying about her. "Steven, come on. It was fun! Maybe we can try this again tomorrow." she said, hugging him back.

Steven sniffled, nose running and a few stray tears dripping down his cheeks.

"O-Okay..." he said, his smile slowly starting to return.

Peridot kissed away the bigger Gem's tears and looked into his eyes affectionately.

"That's my boulder. I...love you." she said sweetly to him.

"I love you too, Peridot." Steven said.

The two climbed up into Steven's bed, snuggling against each other. They quickly fell asleep in each other's arms and then remained like that for the rest of the night.