anoying!

•Dont you hate it when people are walking so slow in front of you and you just want to shove them through the line?!
•When your big brother gives you a big noogie on your perfect long hair?!
•When your on your phone without a charger and its on one percent! And your on the bed trying to reach for the plug but your too late.
•the last peice of pizza and your mom tells you to split it with your younger bro and you do it but your bro takes your bigger half.
•When the porta potty line is so long and when you finnaly get there it smells like saten farted.
•When its raining and your watching TV and the signal goes out and you want to go up there and bang on the satalite dish.
•How come in the morning your bed feels like heaven that you don't want to leave but at night its like a prison bed.
•At school when you have fire drills people panic but you are just like if there was a real fire you guys would walk
(Cause people do the opposite of what you tell them to do)
•its cold outside and your under the blanket and then somehow gets shorter when you feel cold on your skin and pull it up but then your toes show and now they're cold.

Thanks for looking don't forget to comment on the ones you think you would have done and see yo on the next chapter:-D