Chapter One

"Hi guys. It's Sam here. I guess I owe you all an explanation as to why I haven't uploaded a video for a year. You guys know that I was hospitalized for attempted suicide this time last year, but I'm better now so do not fear!! You guys used to know me as Star, but I'm Sam now. I'm transgender, and I've been hiding it for as long as I can remember, and now I'm being me. I guess I just wanted to say hello and that I will be back on YouTube! Bye guys"

I stopped recording and upload the video, not wanting to waste another minute. I send out a tweet that I'm uploading and within 3 minutes my phone is exploding with tweets from YouTubers, fans and friends.

*time jump to next day*

I wake up to the smell of pancakes, knowing today is going to be a good day. I get out of bed and get dressed, taking extra care on straightening my hair and my eyeliner, because it has to look good. I walk of my room and try to beat Archie to the kitchen. Archie's my little brother, and he took the fact that I'm called Sam now surprisingly well. I beat him, as usual and we both sit down to enjoy the pancakes.

We finished the pancakes in 5 minutes flat and I grab my bag, ready for another, mediocre day at college. I pick up my keys, phone and oyster card off the table and race to the bus stop, knowing I'm late for the bus, again. I jump on the bus, making sure my beanie is still in its position. The bus ride to college is slow and boring. I recognise an old couple that sit in the same seats everyday. There's a baby crying and it's mother is furiously trying to get it to calm down, she looks quiet embarrassed that she has a crying baby in her arms. There's an accident, which doesn't surprise me in central London, but that means I'm going to be late for college, and miss him.

"Him" is the new boy, Tom, he started this year, but got moved up, cause he got full marks in all his GCSE's so they bumped him up a year. I mean, this is what I've been told. I've never actually spoken to him. There are so many stories about him, he's one of those people that you can't decide if they're true or not. He seems like he's done all of these amazing things said about him, but there's something about him that gives me a shiver down my spine whenever I think of him.

The bus arrives outside college 7 minutes later than usual, so I still have 13 minutes to find him. Today feels like a good day because I'm going to talk to him for the first time. I walk through the doors and walk to my locker to get my things for first period. I only have a half day today, which is good because it's Phil's birthday today, so I'm hanging out at his tonight and playing video games.

I slam my locker shut, a little louder than anticipated, and head to find my friends. Emily and Cameron are my best friends at college, we do everything together. I should probably mention that we're the unpopular nerds who are obsessed with video games and Netflix, so me talking to Tom, who became one of the most popular kids in the college in a term is kind of a big deal.

I go to sit at our table in the cafeteria, I have 8 minutes until lessons. Emily and Cameron are discussing the new series of The Flash, which I'm not a big fan of I must say. I notice there's a third person at the table this morning, which is really weird considering people usually avoid us. "Hey guys, who's this?" I ask, because mystery person had there back to me.

I gasp as he turns around. What is Tom, the cool person who happens to be wearing a Fall Out Boy tshirt, doing at our table?! "Hey, I saw your YouTube video last night." I drop my coffee I forgot I was holding. The cafeteria goes silent.

* Chapter one guys! Yeah it's long I guess it'll be worth it. Catch you later! *