s e v e n

Why can't you hold me in the street, why can't I kiss you on the dance floor, I wish that it could be like that, why can't we be like that?
- Little Mix, Jason Deluro
Secret Love Song

I feel like these words really represent this book.

........................................................................................................................

The atmosphere in the house had drastically changed those past few days, ever since the evening. Since, Hermione hadn't spoken to him, but he hadn't really cared. She didn't like him. And he didn't particularly like her. She didn't love him and he didn't love her. But they were going to make it work.

Even if it killed them. (wink wink)

Draco wore a plain white t-shirt with his brown leather jacket over the top. He had his favourite pair of jeans on and his taupe hiking boots. He'd been wanting to go out for a while now, for a long walk. He missed the sun. He'd spent to long inside looking after Granger and frankly, he was sick of it.

Hermione finally descended the stairs, with her hair in a lace braid. She wore a dark blue t-shirt dress, that hit just above her knees. Underneath, she wore black legging with black boots. A few accessories here and there, with a blue and white striped cardigan.

They were going to the park, just to have a sit, and watch the world go by. She took his hand in hers and it sent shivers up his spine. He didn't know why, but it scared him that he felt attracted to her. This wasn't the way it should be, he shouldn't have felt like this.

They walked together down the path, hand in hand. To by passers, they'd look like a newly wed couple, madly in love and prepared to do anything for the one they loved.

But of course, that was not the case. A few couples were dotted here and there, one with a dog and one with a child.

Hermione began to shiver. It wasn't that cold a day, but she was only wearing thin clothing. They sat down together at the bench and Draco gave Hermione his jacket. It didn't exactly fit; to be honest it was massive.  She didn't look at him, she never smiled, just stared into the sky.

Why couldn't she just look at him? What was her problem?

He probably asked himself this question around 15 times a day. It was quite daunting to know they would never be a real couple. They'd never be able to love each other the way they were supposed to. If they ever had a child, it would have to grow up with unloving parents. Each of them, would of course love the child, but never its other parent.

"Draco?" Draco whipped his head around to the voice. It sounded much like the floating, angelic voice he yearned for. But it wasn't, quite.

"Bonnie!" Draco smiled at her and Marcus as they came from the other end of the path.

"You must be Draco's wife, I've heard a lot about you." Bonnie held out her hand, which Hermione reluctantly took. Bonnie waited for a reply but when she never got one, looked towards Draco.

"She lost her voice! You know, I was telling you she was ill."

HE couldn't help but smile when Hermione squeezed his hand tighter, a way of saying thanks. Even without her speech, she was still civil with him - in one way or another.

"This is my brother Marcus. We work down in the music store, close to your home."

Hermione snapped out of her daydream, and looked towards the handsome young man before her. He was tall, with dark hair. He looked mysterious but classy.

Draco looked towards Hermione. It was obvious that she was attracted to Marcus. He (Draco) took her hand and stood up.

"I'm sorry but we best be going. We're having a meal out with my parents tonight and they live quite a while away." Draco had always hated lying. It wasn't something he would ever choose to do. Of course he, like everyone else, did lie. But that didn't mean he enjoyed it.

Draco pulled Hermiones hand as she waved goodbye to Bonnie and Marcus.
What is Draco's problem?" She asked herself

"You see that," Bonnie stated, when the couple was out of earshot. "She fancies you."

"I guess my good looks are on point today." Marcus smirked back.

"It's working."

"Our plan is actually working" Bonnie smiled as the siblings walked down the path, laughing like the psycho maniacs they were.

Yasssss it's getting saucy now.

MY MATE WILL HELPED ME WRITE THIS BUT HE WANTED EVERYTHING TO RHYME.m

yassss guys we got 1k

Can I just ask what y'all think of the new cover? You liek or should it be different?