He'll Never Love Me (The Big Bang Theory)

Full Name : Naomi Anne Esker

Age : 27

Friends: Penny

Favourite Colour : Purple

Favourite Food : Thai Food

About Me : First of all I'm not like all the other girls. I got an award for having a bigger IQ than Albert Einstein. I have the brains and the beauty but my dream is to win the Noble Prize. It would be such an honour. I consider myself the smartes person that I know because it is true. I have a photographic memory and I remeber all of the things from my life even the day I was born!

I have a best friend callled Penny. We were in high school together and weve kept contact since then. I wasn't as popular as Penny in high school but we were still best friends. We used to live next to each other when we were small. But now we are 27 years old and she said that we shoudl get a flat together so obviously I said yes because I have to move in that area. I'm starting at a new university for work and its not an actual school it's actually work.

I only have a mother because my fatherus when I was 5. The bastard (excuse my langueage) cheated on her with my mother's best friends. I said friend-ssss because it was more than one more like the whole lot of them. My mother cried for days and she went in depression but she got better, cleaned up her act and started taking care of me again.

I have to go and pack so bye.