Chapter 1

This is my first story in wattpad and hope you like it. Sorry for the grammar 'cause i suck at English.

Disclamer : Fairy tail is owned by Hiro Mashima, not me (expect OC's)

Chapter 1

3 months has passed since Lisanna came back from Edolas. Over the months, Lucy is ignored by the guild members, expect Laxus, Gajeel, Wendy, Mira, Master and Lisanna. Even Levy ignored her, Pretend that she's not in there. And 2 months since Natsu kick her out of team,

~Flashback~

Lucy sat on one of the chair, looking at the party in front of her. Feel happy and sad at the same time. She can saw Lisanna talking happily with guild members, Laxus and Gajeel is on a mission while Wendy go with Carla to Fairy hills. Master is go to a meeting with Mira leave her alone in the guild cause no one talk to her.

Uknown to her, Natsu and the rest of the team (plus Lisanna) walk closer to her.

"Yo, Luce! Can I ask something" Natsu shouted make Lucy flinch a bit but smiled at the pink haired mage. Happy that he talk to her.

"Of course, what it is Natsu?"

"Well, we want Lisanna in our team and the team already have many members. So can you leave the team?" Natsu Asked. Lucy is stared at Natsu in shock. Then she look at Gray and Erza, find the two nods their head while Lisanna mumbled 'I'am Sorry. I tried to stop them' and Happy looked sad.

Lucy smiled a bit. Forgive the white haired girl and blue cat. Well, it's not their fault. Then, she looked at Natsu,

"Sure, hope you happy"she said and quiqkly leave the guild as tears fall in her eyes. 'Yeah, hope you happy'

~End Flashback~

After the accident, Lucy start to go on a mission alone. She always go home beaten up, cut and bruised all over her body. Make the others (who don't ig nore her) worry. They always come with her to a mission, if they don't have any job to do.

Skip time...

Lucy walk to the guild as she get closer to the mission board. She has to pay the rent for this month or the landlady will get angry to her and kick her out of the apartement.

"Hmm, which one is good?" lucy started, her eyes search a mission of the board. "Help search a lost item, 200.000 jewels, Logue town. It just 3 hours ride and the pay is good. Yosh, i take it then"

Lucy walk closer to Mira, who smiled at her behind the counter.

"What can i do for you, Lucy?" Mira asked which make lucy smiled at her.

"Can you sign this mission, Mira?"

"Of course, but are you sure to go alone, maybe Laxus or Gajeel can come with you or...." Mira start to rumbled about Lucy safety, make Lucy sweatdrop at the demon matchmaker but happy that someone is worried at her.

"Mira it's okay. It just a simple mission. Nothing to worried. Beside, Laxus and others just come from a mission, right? They must be tired" Lucy said make Mira calm a little as Lucy take a leave and bid a goodbye.

"Bye Lucy and please be careful okay?" Mira whispered and she heard Lucy shout 'Yeah!' outside the guild.

Tbc...

Well, there are many stories about Lucy leaves the guild and get new powers and i like it. So i make one too but this is a bit diffrent.