The Art of Falling

Mmmm, yey! :D Another book from the sexies. Going to give it a shot again. Hopefully we can update this story constantly! Thanks for checking this out and hope you guys like it! :) xx

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

The Art of Falling by SexiesInNeverland

Kim's sister, Emily, is getting married two months from now and she chose Kim to be her maid of honour but Kim doesn't want to. Kim's words, not mine. "I am practically a dude, look at me! Dress and Kim doesn't even sound good in one sentence!"

But that doesn't stop Emily from making her one and only sister to be her maid of honour, she had a plan. A plan of making Kim fall in love with a boy to bring out the lady that's hiding from Kim's skinny jeans and band tees. But Kim doesn't know that, she only knows that if she gets a boyfriend and HE falls in love with HER then she will get her brand new Maybach Exelero Supersport. Yep, this story is all about a four-wheeled vehicle.

Without any idea about love and relationships, will Kim get the guy fall in love with her in two months? Or will she surprise everyone especially herself once she learned to teach herself the art of falling? Will she ever get her car? (HAHA)

"No one ever fell in love gracefully."

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

This is actually the description, yeah yeah we know. :) Anyways, thanks for reading!

Keep calm, fan us, read our story, vote & comment.

© SexiesInNeverland xoxo