Chapter 1

King P.O.V.
I'm King. I'm lightskinned and that kind of do who ya kno likes to fuck bitches and get paid but that's all right with me. I was walking down the street looking for another hoe to pick up. Hoes be so easy and that's why I like them. Anyway I was walking down the street and I saw this girl sitting on the bench. She didn't look like a hoe she looked more of a Badass or a R.O.D. I sat next to her just to see how she is but I just really want to fuck. I sat down next to her she got medium chest but dat ass doe. What really matter is how she ride, that mouth game...OK enough. I started to talk have a little conversation and flirt a little bit.. "Ayee what up Lil mama." I said. Wow that was so corny. "What up!" She replied while giving me a nod. She smiled which showed her dimples. We then started having a little bit of conversation and they I got her name. Angel. "Pretty name for a pretty girl." I told her while giving my best smile.
Angel P.O.V.
I'm Angel. I have long natural curly blonde hair that flows down my back. I'm lightskinned mixed with Mexican and black. I was sitting on a bench like I always do when I'm stress thinking bout life when a sexy man came to me. As he got closer I saw his face and it was King who used to fuck with my best friend. I didn't want him to think I know who he is so I played along and another couple minutes of talking he gave me his number.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is just the beginning guys but tell me how yall like Hoe Crazy so far.
Any suggestions?
Wanna be apart of the book?
Sorry it was short but on a schedule.