Worth It 02

Worth It 02

"Meng,"

She was surprised when she heard him say her name.

"Ang tagal kong hinintay ng pagkakataong to," how he wanted this time to happen, he can never explain it. "To say that God gave me you," and he mean it. He will never get tired of saying that this girl in front on him is his salvation.

"Ang layo na ng narating natin, dalawang taong naghahanap and finally nagkita na rin," he didn't even realized that he was looking for her. "Salamat sayo,"

Maine couldn't keep her gaze focused on Alden. She is proud of herself for not crying there and there, she knows that ever since this started she's the one who is so obvious about her feelings. She knows that in this fight, she's the one on the losing team. Cause she believe in what they say 'kung sino una magpakita ng feelings, talo,'

But hearing him say those words, she actually thinks that maybe, just maybe, he's not in the losing team after all. She saw him walk near her, she look up and saw his eyes.

She saw that he raised his two eyebrows again and she laughed. "I love this man," she thought and acted goofy with him again.

Alden took a deep breath and looked at her not aware that behind him being goofy, his anxiousness is written in his eyes. How can he be calm when he's baring his heart to this girl, in front on thousands of people?

He offered his arms to her and she took it.

And his song played. His song for her.

"This is for you," he said.

They walked on the stage. He wants to show to the world that the song that he is singing is for the girl beside him.

He turned to face her.

"God gave me you to show me what's real. There's more to life than just how I feel"

He gestured his hand and pointed at her.

He looked intently in her eyes. He's trying to convey all his feelings to her.

"Now I do," he looked at her again. "cause God gave me you,"

She made a wacky face again and he just wanted to shout to the world on how he love this crazy girl.

"For all the times I wore my self-pity" he feels like hugging he close, so he wrapped his arms around her shoulder. He wants to know if she's really there, beside him.

And yes, she's there. Her small frame is there beside her, she's finally at his side.

"For every glass I saw, I saw half empty. Now it overflows like a river through my soul"

And when he looked at her and their eyes met, he saw her eyes glistened. And right there and then he hugged her. He hugged her tightly.

She sobbed softly in his shoulder.

This man. Never in her wildest dream did she thought that he will be with this man. Her crush. A celebrity. For someone like her who is not part of the world that he is part of, she never thought that this day would come.

Five years ago, she was just happy to have a picture with him. But now, she's elated to be beside him.

She knows, he's baring his heart out in front of her and all their fans. And how she is proud of him for doing that.

She remember her blog entry two years ago, same date.

I was listening to a song
Then I closed my eyes
And thought about my future
With you, us, together