"BRINGGGG!!!!!" I screamed as I stepped out of the shower and looked around the bathroom that Skylar and I share in alarm.

I quickly turned my head to the left and saw one of those bright red emergency horn things, soon I saw the manly hands of my best friend wrapped around the evil device, hiding in the bath.

"Oh Sky." I growled. "I'll give you a 10 second head start. Go!" Her eyes widened and she jumped out of the bath and sprinted out the door.

Of course, me being me, only gave her about 2 seconds. No one and I mean NO ONE interrupts my shower time.

As soon as I ran into the living room, my iPhone started ringing, but this wasn't just any ringing, this was our managements ringtone, and they only called my phone in the morning if we were in deep taco. I glanced quickly at the clock and realised it was only 9 am. Way to early to be woken up, I glared at Skylar.

I ran towards the kitchen, where I charge my phone and quickly unplugged it. I answered the call and held it up to my ear.

"Hello. This is Riley Jace." I said breathlessly, I really should take those stairs more.

"Hi Riley, this is Bridget." A girly voice spoke. Bridget is our manager at Smash Records- our record label. She manages other bands, but none of them are as famous as us, except Boys Chase Girls, our rivals and enemies. We all hate them, they are self-obsessed, hot, egotistic and overly confident boys. Not to mention bloody twins.

"One moment please, I'm just gonna put you on speaker." I tapped speaker and laid my phone down on the kitchen bench.

"Your on speaker."

"Hi Skylar." Bridget greeted, "Okay we have some very important news, girlies. I am holding a meeting at 9:00am sharp, and you girls need to be there."

"Oh holy tacos. Okay we will be there ASAP." I said, as our manager and my best friend are not too fond of swearing. I swear, just not in front of them. They think it summons Satan or something. Pfffft.

"OhMyGosh, what if they are not managing us anymore!" Sky fretted.

"They won't. They need us, we need them. Everything will be okay." I said.

"Okay, okay. Lets do this. We have 25 minutes to get to the building, including the car trip. You grab and pack our bags, while I shower. okay?" I'd already showered so I just nodded.

We did our secret handshake, yelled "BREAK!", then ran in opposite directions. Shit wrong way. I turned around and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed our two Nike backpacks. Mine black with a white tick and says Riles, hers white with black tick and says Sky. It was a girt from management after our first album, which was 6 months ago. I looked at the checklist taped to the window. It always has everything we might need on it, so we take our bags everywhere.

I grabbed our Laptops, iPhones, Chargers, Books, Make-up touch up bags, Drink Bottles, Notepads, Food and everything else on the list. I zipped up the bags and took one in each hand.

"Sky!!!!" I screamed at her, to let her know I was ready.

"Coming Riles!" She said as she appeared from around the corner. I handed her her bag and we chucked them on. We sprinted out the front door and it automatically locked. I chucked her the keys and ran around to the passenger. What? She's the best at driving under pressure. As soon as I click in my seatbelt in we are off.

I glance at the time, "Wow, 10 minutes. I think thats a new record."

"Yay!" She grinned in response.

I reached out to flick on the radio to my favourite channel, though my mouth dropped when I heard his voice. The spawns of satan, coming through my beautiful cars speakers. Hale and Jake Grey. My mouth dropped and so did Sky's. THEY GOT THEIR SONG ON THE RADIO! FUCKING FANGIRLS! I HATE THEM. Well I don't hate our fangirls, I hate their fangirls that spammed the radio to play their song. THIS IS SO FUCKING SEXIST! WE ARE JUST AS GOOD AS THEM! NO ACTUALLY WE ARE BETTER! WE ARE WAY BETTER! I HATE LIFE! I HATE PEOPLE! I HATE EVERYTHING! EXCEPT FOR BLOODY PIZZA!