Olympic Coliseum

My Pov

I felt so whipped from that last battle. I could barely keep my eyes open.

Goofy: "Hikari, why don't you take a rest in the lower deck? It may not seem like it, but there's a room in the lower deck."

Donald: "You should. If you aren't well rested, you won't be able to fight."

Sora: "Go ahead Hikari. We'll wake you up when we reach our next destination." I was too tired to argue. I climbed down the latter into the spare room. I laid down on the bed and fell asleep within seconds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku's Pov

I managed to track Sora and Hikari down. I used the Dark Corridor to teleport myself into the lower deck of the ship. I heard light breathing and saw Hikari, peacefully sleeping.

Me: 'She's alright." I had worried that she was lost or hurt. But she was safe. I walked over to her and just stared at her. I wanted to wake her up, show her I was alright, but I could tell she must have battle a strong Heartless. It was better to let her sleep. I gently push a stray strand of her hair from her face. She moved slightly and moaned a little.

Hikari: "Riku..." I stepped back, afraid she might awake up, but realized she was only dreaming. I laughed a little. Even when we were little, she'd always talk in her sleep.

Me: "I'm sorry I can't stay Hikari, but I promise I'll see you soon." I kissed her cheek and left through the Dark Corridor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Pov

Riku: "I'm sorry I can't stay Hikari, but I promise I'll see you soon." I felt a small amount of pressure on my cheek. I snapped my eyes open and sat up.

Me: "Riku?" I looked around, but I didn't see him. Was it just a dream?

Sora: "Hikari! We're coming up on another world!" I got out of bed and join the others back in the control deck. The world was a floating coliseum. We entered the lobby and saw a short satyr(a half man, half goat)busily looking at the 'Rules' board. "Um..."

Satyr: "Good timing. Give me a hand, would ya? Move that pedestal over there for me. I gotta spruce this place up for the games." I look over to the pedestal. Both me and Sora pushed on it, but it wouldn't budge.

Me: "This thing has to weigh a ton!" We stopped pushing and went back over to the satyr.

Sora: "It's way too heavy!"

Satyr: "What? Too heavy? Since when have you been such a little-" He turned around and looked at me and Sora. "Oh. Wrong guy. What're you doing here? This here is the world-famous Coliseum- heroes only! And I got my hands full preparing for the games. So run along, pip-squeaks." Sora gave him a stern look "Look it's like this. Heroes are coming for all over to fight ferocious monsters right here in the Coliseum."

Donald: "You've got heroes standing right in front of you."

Goofy: "Yup. Sora and Hikari are real heroes chosen by the Keyblade!"

Donald: "And we're heroes, too."

Satyr: "Heroes? Those runts?" He started laughing. I didn't think I was much of a heroine, but I knew Sora was a hero.

Sora: "What's so funny? I've fought a bunch of monsters!"

Satyr: "Hey, if you can't even move this..." He began to push on the pedestal. "You can't call yourself..." He pushed even harder, but still couldn't budge it. "A hero!" He fell to the ground, worn out from pushing the pedestal. "Okay, so it takes more than brawn. Well, well, let's see what you 2 can do." So, me and Sora were put on a test trail and we both did very well. "You know, you kids ain't half bad."

Sora: "Looks like we're headed for the games Hikari."

Satyr: "Afraid not."

Me: "What? Why not?"

Satyr: "2 words: 'You guys ain't heroes.'" That was more then 2 words. The satyr told us without an entry pass, we're getting no where near the games. We decided with nothing left to do, to leave for another world.

Man: "Rather a stubborn old goat, wouldn't you say?" A tall man with blue skin, a long black robe and blue flames which I guessed were actually his hair seemed to appear from the shadows.

Donald: "Who are you?" Something about this guy scared me. He looked familiar, but the memory was all hazy and fuzzy.

Man: "Whoa, hold it there, fuzz boy. Wait, let me guess. You want to enter the games, right?" He came around and behind Sora. "Well, then, get a load of this." He held out his hand and a pass appeared.

Sora: "A pass?"

Man: "It's all yours. Good luck, kid. I'm pulling for you and your friend, little shorty." He walked away. I felt like this was some kind of trap. Something about him was familiar and it wasn't a good thing. We went back to the lobby and presented the pass to satyr.

Satyr: "Hey, how'd you get this?"

Sora: "Can we enter the games now?"

Satyr: "Well... I guess so. We start with the preliminaries." We headed to the arena, ready to take on any challenge thrown our way, not knowing their was evil at work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you're all wondering what Hikari would sound like if she were an actual game character; her ENG voice actor would be Sherry Lynn and her JAP voice actor would be Chisa Yokoyama. In case you want to have a better idea, she basically sounds the same as Tsunami from 'Tenchi Muyo'.