Chapter 1 - Hilary

Note:

Please understand my grammar and typos. Thank you!

——————————

Los Angeles, California

"Okay Miss Hilary. Give me a seductive eye."

And I did what the photographer said.

"One last pose and were done Ms. Hilary, give me a naughty look...... Yes that's right! Ok guys pack up!"

Hayy being a model sucks!

"Ms Hilary phone call from your father."

What does Papa wants?

"Yes papa? Why a sudden call?"

[Hilary..... about your sister.]

My sister??

"A-any news from her?"

[She's alive. I already emailed her informations.]

"When will I see her?"

[You can see her... in no time.]

"But papa... Its been 20 years."

[I know, but think of what will happen kapag binigla mo sila.]

"Papa you think that hindi sila mabibigla kapag pinatagal pa natin? Of course, at pagkakaguluhan siya because she's wearing the same face as mine!"

[Give her time Hilary. Give her time to accept her powers.To accept what's happening. All along ang akala niya nakuha niya ang kapangyarihan niya dahil sa niligtas niya."

"But.... Can I atleast see her?"

[You can. Just be carefull.]

"Ok dad. Bye love you and thanks."

My dear sister, I've been longing to see you and hug you. How I wish you had the same luxury I am having right now.

" Hilary "

" What do you want Kenneth? "

Right now, I am talking to my guardian which is Kenneth. The owner of White magic.

" Kenjie is now overpowering of her emotions. When the time you met each other she won't believe you. And maybe she can get rid of you. You better listen to your father."

" What do you mean he can overpower her emotions? And get rid of me? How can she be powerful?"

" She is more powerful than you are. She has this ability to imitate someone's power and make it more powerful. "

" That's too dangerous. "

If she has that ability. She's really powerful. I can only steal someone's power but I cannot make them stronger.

Curious about my sister? Well, were identical. Kung ano ang mukha ko yun din ang mukha niya.

Nagtataka ba kayo kung bakit nakakapagsalita ako ng tagalog? Kase papa used to speak tagalog pag nasa bahay kami kaya nasanay narin ako.

Because of what Kenneth told me I got home and open my email.

Name: Hikary Shane Go
Age: 17 years old
Address: 465 XXX XXXX XXXX

PERSONAL INFO

Mother: Michelle Park
Occupation: Market vendor
Father:
Occupation:

OTHER INFO

* She didn't graduate high school.
* She worked as a waitress in carinderia, a janitress in a school, a nanny and etc.
* She almost got raped.
* She got into accident involving the sons of Patrica Monteverde.

"Oh my god! I didn't expect this."

"Madamme? What would you like to eat?"

"A water would do."

"Ok madamme. Give me a minute."

I thought maganda ang buhay niya pero....

I have no choice! I will ask Butler Seo a favor.

"Butler Seo, book me a ticket. I need to see my sister."

| Butler Seo's POV |

"Yes madamme."

"Is that Hilary?" Mr. Henry asked.

"Yes master. She want me to book a ticket to Philippines. I think she really misses her sister."

"Fool me! I know her well. She only wants to see her sister beacause of Patricia's son. Remember Sky Monteverde?"

Yes master. Maybe because of Sky but maybe its all because of you youngest daughter's POWER.

| Henry's POV |

You can see your sister Hilary, but you cannot harm her. She's out of your anger my child.

Hindi niya kasalanan na hindi mo kasama ang mama mo. Your grandfather, siya ang may dahilan ng lahat.

Ikaw ang pinakamaswerte sa inyong magkapatid. Pero nakikita natin kung ikaw nga ba ang maswerte o siya. Alam ko naman na nasabi na sayo ni Kenneth ang lahat.... or no?

Hindi nako makapag hintay na magkaharap kayo. Siguro ako na may lalakas at hihina sa inyong dalawa. I just have to wait.

"Let's see Hilary kung sino sa inyo ang pinakamalakas ni Hikari. For sure Hikari is more powerful because she owned the necklace. The Elizabeth's necklace. Poor you hindi mo pa ganong nakukuha ang buong kapangyarihan ni Kenneth, at kapag nangyari yon? This would be the start of the war."

Hmmmm..... for sure sing tamis ng wine ang mangyayare.

—————————

' Here I come sister. At sisiguraduhin kong ako ang pinaka makapangyarihan sa lahat. At sisiguraduhin kong ako ang magiging bagong may ari ng Elizabeth's necklace. '

" Hilary.... the world is all about competency. Hindi ka mananalo kung hindi ka magta take risk. Minsan kailangan mo ding maging masama. 'Coz being bad doesn't make a person criminal, sometimes being bad makes a person strong."

A/n:

Chapter one is done~

After so many hardship sa pagkuha ng character na babagay sa kanila hahaha.

Taeyeon as Hilary. Ganda niya noh?
Seriously I am not a fan of her. Kay Seohyun dapat pero Taeyeon caught my attention at parang navivisualize ko siya as Hilary.