Author's Note - Important!

Hey, everyone!

Thank you so much for clicking on my story, Flowers For Celine, and I hope you choose to continue reading it after seeing this message and really get a chance to enjoy it!

I just thought I would warn you guys and say that Flowers For Celine is a story that is based off a lesbian girl.

I myself am not a lesbian but I hope this fact doesn't offend those of the LGBT community. I'm not trying to stereotype or generalise anyone and if anything in this story upsets you, please feel free to tell me and I will do my best to change it.

I'm also sorry to those who are uncomfortable with the whole idea of 2 girls in a relationship with each other but I'm a strong supporter of the LGBT community and I have nothing against homosexuals (or anyone else). My opinion is that love is love and; I judge people for who they are as a person, not for who they love.

BUT, if you don't support these relationships, that's okay too (because everyone deserves a right to have their own opinion) but what's not okay is expressing your opinion through hateful comments.

If you don't like lesbians, simply don't continue reading this story.

Also, please refrain from leaving rude or hurtful comments just to express your opinion. If you have an opinion you wish to share, whether it be positive or negative, please write it in a mature and respectful way so I can actually acknowledge your opinion rather than just be offended by it.

As I have stated, this story will contain lesbians and acts of affection that are between 2 girls (kissing, hugging etc) but it will also contain; mild language (swearing), mature themes (some pretty sad stuff) and some sexual scenes (nothing too strong because I'm too awkward to write that stuff).

If any of the things mentioned above bother you, I suggest that you don't read this book.

Read this book at your own personal risk.

If you have read everything above and decided you still want to stick around and read my book, then thank you!

I hope you enjoy Flowers For Celine and love it as much as I do!

Please feel free to leave suggestions, likes and dislikes, reviews and questions in the comment section! Leaving reviews for my first few chapters would really help me start the book out!

Also, if you really like the book, feel free to vote for it!

Again, thank you! Your support and love is greatly appreciated!

Happy reading!

- Ruby xoxo

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY A HUGE THANK YOU TO https://www.wattpad.com/user/Lamestuff WHO MADE THE COVER OF THIS BOOK! YOU ARE SO TALENTED AND AMAZING AND I JUST HOPE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE ALL THE HARD WORK YOU DID FOR ME! PLEASE GO CHECK OUT THEIR ACCOUNT AND GIVE THEM SOME LOVE BECAUSE THEY TOTALLY DESERVE IT!

((This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used factiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental.))