Ashes

"Felix!!" Growled by the man to get one of his slaves come to him..
"Y-yes my Lord" replied the man to his superior not missing the fact that base from the expression of his' Lord's face something must be not to his liking.
"The moon will be on its' original color after hundred of years!! Yet you are not done with the preparations; not even a woman in my bed whom I can release all of my seeds while sucking her blood!!"
"My-y Lord we have f-finished preparing the banquet for tonight's celebration,. We have also invited the delegates from other clans as to y-your me-al my L-lord there is quite a problem w-ee ca..." the slave replied fearing for his own life for he did not wish to meet the wrath of his Lord..
The man with black penetrating eyes look at him intently and he felt like there is someone crushing his heart..
"Mmm-mmy Ll-lloor" before the Lord is the ash of the slave..

Hhhmmm... Very well. I'll be the one to hunt my prey for tonight.

Asha arrived at the newly opened bar. She went inside and there she immediately spotted Tres for it seems almost all of the girls eyes were focused on him and him alone. She was debating with herself if going here was a mistake and that she needs to go home since there is nothing for her here. Then she decided to leave but before she turn her heels around Tres saw her and started walking her way.... Yeah right,. Talking about fate's cruelty.
"Hey gorgeous!" Tres half shouted to her since the music is pretty loud.
"Hey to you too.. Anyway have you been here long?"
"Not quite, come on want to have a drink,. I'll introduce you to my friends" before she can reply Tres is already dragging her to the counter where he was standing a while ago.
"Hey guys!!this is Asha"
"Oh.. Yeah dude we know the chic., she's a pretty hot one you know.. Impossible not to know" the man with a very muscular body and a very handsome face told his friend while looking at her..
"Hmm. Say, how about we ditch tres and i'll take you to heaven right away.?" The man who, she had not gotten name yet asked her while wiggling his brows to her
"Back off man she's with me!" Tres said irritated to his friend..
"Come on tres, you're no fun at all., so what you say Asha?"
"Actually if I'm not really into partying tonight I might take your offer.. But if you insist I can send you there.. You choose, either your jewel meet my knee pretty hard or you making out with the floor?." Asha replied to the man boldly, not knowing when did she get the backbone to say those things..

"Hahahahaha.. You're busted bro!! Anyway i'm Nathan. Nice to meet you Asha.. And this idiot here is Daniel..hahaha"- the other man with a copper colored hair, nice built body and face to die for tell her.
"Hey! You can't blame me for trying.hahaha.. After all she's totally hot." Daniel replied not the slightest insulted of what she said,. In fact he seems amuse.
"Nah.. Nice to meet the two of you,. Well, what i've said stand as it is."
"Well.. Ash want some drinks? Don't wory it's on me since I've invited you" tres asked her while he is getting the bartender's attention.
"Ash? Only few call me that. Beer will do."
" ow. Its shorter so i'll call you that." Tres said then he turned back to the bartender to order the drinks and give her the beer aftrewards.
"No worries baby.. For me, you are my princess, babe, honey, cupcake and darling.. I'll call you whatever you want.." Daniel told her playfully while nathan kept on laughing and saying don't mind daniel because he's always a dickhead.. Earning a " yeah. My Dick is so huge that you can mistake it for being a head" from daniel.