In The Beginning

My family were never rich we were just simple people who raised sheep's and cows, but in that time that was what most people did anyway. Our house was located near the woods, who am I kidding it was sorrouned by the woods.
One night after a sheep aparentely got lost and 'ventured' into the woods, guess who had to go look for the fucker ME!!!.... The woods were well known for DEATH, because it was rumured that numerous persons went in there but didn't come out, what wonderful parents I have, sending their 18 year old daughter to look for a stupid and probably already dead sheep.
Before entering the forest all you saw where tall trees surrounded by mist and birds flying overhead but after passing the first row of threes you were met with deafening silence. After  about half an hour of aimlessly walking, I came to a sudden stop after hearing an animal moaning as if in distressed, me being me walked towards it and came upon a sheep laying helplessly in a clearing but before  reaching the sheep I was grapped from behind and then rough hands came around and one wrapped around my waist and the other covered my mouth and on impulse I started to struggle in the mystery mans arms but was held even tighter. I then felt him breathing down my neck and came to a stop at where my neck and shoulder met, my eyes widened as realization dawned on me of my situation but as I'm about to retaliate  I felt sharp teeth sinking into my neck then everything went black.