C

C

I walked towards the coffee shop. The sun shining so brightly with a breeze of cold fresh air. Ahh what a nice day.

Hmm. The smell of Coffee in the morning is devine.

"One cafe americano and a raspberry cupcake, Miss." I said directly as I approached the cashier.

"One cafe americano and a raspberry cupcake, comin' right up Ma'am." the cashier said and I gave her the money as she gave me my priority number.

I sat near the window.

"What the actual fvck, Dan! You're breaking up with me just because--" And she continued blabbering. Ugh, lovers fighting this early? Oh please.

"Here's your order, Ma'am." The waiter served my coffee and cupcake.

"Thank you." And I gave him a 100 peso tip.

"Rich kid be like." A voice behind me said as I took a sip of the hot cafe americano.

"Mind if I join you?" Wait this guy is that blabbering girl's boyfriend-ex perhaps.

"Actually, yes. So fvck off." I said and went back to business.

"Woah, easy girl." Then he laughed. Psh. "So what is a lovely girl doing in such a marvelous place all alone?" He asked with a pinch of sass in his voice.

"Eating, obviously." I rolled my eyes. "Eating in peace." I emphasized the 'peace'.

He shrugged it of and introduced himself.

"Dan, Danues." And he extended his hands for a handshake.

Kapalmuks nito ah.

"And I dont care." And I walked out of the cafe.

Asdfghjkl. Lesheng lalaki panggulo ng umaga!

Dan...

Danues..

Argh!