Chapter 2

My alarm woke me up at 5:30. I pressed the snooze button for ten minutes and I was just nodding off to sleep when I herd my dad shout up the stairs EMILY get up now and eat you breakfast. Coming dad I said. I got out my blue jodhpurs and a red top from my dresser. Went down for breakfast  ate a slice of toast. My dad had all ready gone down to the yard to start letting the horses out. Sorry about that dad I said as I got Socks head collar and went into his stall. "How are you boy did you have a good night sleep." By the looks of it he did because he is still a bit sleepy come on boy lets get you out to the paddock. Socks, Joker, Storm, Blue, Cantaberry, Emerald and Rolo are in the gelding paddock. Wish, Belle and Fanta are in the mare paddock. The lesson ponies have their own paddock. And the liverys have two paddocks a mare and a gelding paddock. There was eight lessons booked for today I think it was five advance lessons and three biginner lessons.   We took three or four people in each lesson. So the day will be done quickly and we will get to ride our horses. We have ten riding school ponies. Our first one is Popcorn she is a paint mare second is Rascal he is a dun pony third is Cracker he is also dun forth is Prince he is black 5th is Princess she is black sixth is dragon he is a dark bay seventh is tea he is a cherry bay eighth is coffee he is dun ninth is sugar she is a dapple gray and least but not least the tenth pony is pepper she is a steel gray.
They are all really nice I sometimes have to ride them to keep them in line. My best friend Jess is one of the livery people she has a really pretty Arabian mare she is 15.3hh and she is black she looks like she has just come out of a fairytale with her mane flowing past he neck and her tale all soft and silky. I have ridden her before and she is a dream and a really good jumper.
Jess comes to the barn five days a week and has a lesson with my dad three days of the days she comes and hacks out with me two days. She really is a good friend. She is on holidays to Florida for two weeks what I would give to be there. But I would miss my four legged animals to much. After all the lessons. Me and my dad went for a hack he took Storm and I took Belle. The four I was riding today is Belle, Fanta, Rolo and Wish. I was giving Bluebird the day off because he worked hard yesterday.
I took Belle and Rolo out for hacks I did dressage with Fanta and jumping with Wish. Instead of going to school I do my school work at home on my computer.
I can take my time if I want and if you get your work done you might graduate early I am hoping to. So I put the horses and my pony away after I was done with them and went back to the house to do some school work I did about an hour and a half and then put it away to help my dad bring the horses in. It was around seven by then so we brought them in quickly and put their rugs on. Then my dad told me I was going to a show and I was bringing all five of my ponies and horses and my dad was bring Storm and Socks. We went back to the house then and put the left over spaghetti Balanaise in the oven to heat it up and watched some t.v. I went to bed at about ten o'clock and dozed of to sleep at around half ten I had a dream about winning all my classes at the show and getting my big red ribbon stuck on the bridle. I had Fanta Belle and Wish in the metre ten classes Rolo in the metre class and Bluebird in the metre twenty class.
My dad had both Storm and Socks in the metre fifty class. I couldn't wait to go to the show it was Wednesday today and the show was an over night stay from Saturday to Sunday. So it was three days away. Wow!
I have been to loads of show but I feel exited about them all I had a good felling.
Usually my feelings are right I hope they are right today.