Washington!?

Today was a normal world meeting, England and France fighting, China kept say western nations are so obnoxious, Japan drawing anime por-
(OK, WE GET IT!)
And America was bored and didn't know what to do.

"Does anybody have any questions?" Germany asked.

America was about to say something but then-

The meeting door opened and everyone turned to see and it was a teen girl with red hair in a short ponytail with glasses.

"Excuse me, do anybody know where my dad is?"

"Washington?!" America yelled.

Everyone saw America's face that he was shocked.

"Who is this girl America? And how do you know her?" England asked.

"I am Washington, you can call me Margie. I am America's 42nd Child, nice to meet you!" Margie yelled.

Everyone's faces went pale and France said something, "a-are you adopted?" Just to make sure that America didn't....You know...

"All of the children came from daddy/mommy's-" Margie was about to say the last word but he England screamed and fainted.

"Goddammit England!" America yelled at the fainted man.

"Well, who's the father then?" Romano said curiously.

"Spain, puta!" Margie said then Spain yelled, "Oi! No swearing!"

"It's true and he *BEEP* my dad and I was born on November 11, 1889."

"H-how many people did it with daddy?" Canada said trembling.

"Do you really want to know? Ok. First, dad has the overies to hey pregnant, Almost everyone in Europe, and Asia made him pregnant,
It's usually England and France and Netherlands and Germany and Sweden and Denmark and Spain to make the 13. And....I think you should ask the others."

So many countries were speechless and there was an awkward silence around the meeting.

Everyone screamed and the countries that were named, fainted.

There was so much screaming that it can be heard through the walls.

A girl slammed open the doors and her face was pure face.

"WILL YOU NATIONS SHUT UP?! OUR MEETING IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOURS AND ITS MORE LOUD THAN MY LITTLE BROTHERS AND SISTERS, SHUT UP OR I WILL SHOVE A WURST IN YOUR ASSES AND BE QUIET!!!" This girl had a german accent with it.

Germany was impressed of the girl and was confused too.

America stood up and scolded the girl, "New York, stop yelling!"

"Sorry daddy..." New York said to her father.

"The meeting is over, if you want to know my children, you come to my house at DC, ok?" America had a cute face to Everyone and they blushed.

America left with New York and Washington, "Hey daddy, will we ever get another dad?"

"Honey!"

As the blushing America walked out of the meeting room with his kids, there were silence in the room.

The nations looked at each other in silence.

...........

"America should be my wife, I knew him for years." France said the a french laugh.

"NO! He will be my wife! His children are mostly English!" England Yelled back at France. "You don't know if the kids are English you bad cooker."

Everyone had an argument and kept threatened each other.

"America is my uke not yours, we talked to each other every day." Japan said bring his sword out.

Still arguing....still arguing....

"Do they know I'm still here?" America said hearing them through the cracks of the door.

The two girls giggled.