Marzia's POV:9

Marzia's POV

Felix is coming today! I am planning out what we are going to see. Some of the museums are pretty cool, but there are no really nice attractions. Maybe I could get my dad to drive to a cool place. I ask him, and he says Venice would be a nice place to go.

"It's where I met your mom, and it will be perfect," he says.

"Great!" I reply.

My dad drives me to the airport.

"I'll be back soon; with Felix!"

I search around for Felix. Maybe he hasn't collected his luggage yet. Then I see him come out of the airport doors, smiling.

"Felix!" I call. His head turns and he sees me.

"Hello!" he says after I run over to him. "It's nice to meet you." We bro fist. I take him to the car. We each sit in one backseat and hold hands.

"Guess where we're going!" I say to Felix, and then "Shh!"(in Italian to Dad. "Don't tell him."

"Mm," says Felix. "Uh; Venice?"

"Yes." Dad says. "And I will take take take you." I translate for Felix.

"Booyah!" he shouts.

"Shh Felix," I say. Then we talk about what we will do and what we like to do and more.

Then Felix says: " I also brought you a gift, and I hope you will like it!" Oh no. I did not get Felix a gift! Luckily, Felix says: "I'm super tired." I can go out while he sleeps/naps and get presents. The car stops and we are home. I show Felix around, but do not introduce him to my brother yet. He's 21, and his work is very hard and he often has to work at home. Then I take Felix to my bedroom. He helps me put the extra mattress next to my bed. Next I take out pillows and blankets, and Felix gets into the bed. He must be extremely tired.