Chapter 1

My name is faith I have have long brown curly hair I am 16 years old Im the youngest in my horse. I have a pretty much boring life I mean I just live with my mom and my two older brothers my dad had walked out on us when I was a baby but I honestly don't care because he's the one who is missing out on me growing up my brothers say if he ever tries to come back they will beat the shit out of him. But I technically have a sister her name is crystal she is really my best friend but we call each other sister and even bae sometimes.
*************************************
Faith's p.o.v.
"Faith wake your lazy ass up now!!!" I heard my brother yell at me (this brothers name is Alex). "Shut up I am awake I'm trying to get ready!!" I yelled back. Today was Friday thank the lord but today I had to go to the hell hole or should I say school,it's boring all my teachers give us a lot of homework which I never really do anyways but my language arts teacher talks about her ex-husbands and how she is single that no one loves her it's sad but annoying on how much she talks about it.
I started to get ready by doing my everyday routine which is brushing my teeth and my hair I leave it down because it is naturally curly. And I add just a bit of mascara.
I heard a car horn so I quickly ran down the stairs getting my back pack I ran out to see crystal sitting in the car waiting for me

****skip to school***
Crystal and I made it to school on time before the bell rang. I had first period math witch sucked then after I had P.E which I never liked btw.

Finally the bell rang that meant school was over so now on the weekend I can relax and sleep all day.
"Hey crystal" I called out to her. "Hey is it okay if I come over today"she asked, I knew I could never say no to her and pulse it will be good for company at home to. "Yeah sure" I responded back to her.
***skip to when they get home***

When I arrived home nobody was there my mom was at work and my brothers were at football practice.
"Soooo..... What do you wanna do??"I asked crystal. "Mmmmmmmmm......lets download that new app called vine"she said I just nodded and searched for it in the App Store.
***2 hours later*******
Me and crystal posted a couple of vines of us messing around until she had to go home. So I was still by myself so I usually stay in my room. But I decided to scroll through vine I saw some funny ones which I liked and revined. But I wanted to post one of me doing a cover of sweater weather so I did even though it last 6 seconds I still did it.

Okay so this is my first book I know it started off dumb and boring but I promise it will get better and I'll introduce the boys soon but just keep reading....(if anyone's even reading 😂😂) but ya enjoy love ya'll.