breakfast in bed. (any era)

You woke up after a long day at work yesterday, feeling tired and weak.

You pulled the covers up over your shoulders and realized that Michael wasn't in bed next to you.

"Maybe he had to go back to the studio, early this morning," you said and drifted off to sleep.

•••

Michael had gotten up and planned a surprise for you.

He noticed that you weren't feeling well, so he was doing something special.

Grabbing the pancake mix and fruit, he made his way around the kitchen and began cooking your favorite pancakes.

After a few minutes, he put the pancakes on a plate and poured syrup on them, then sat a glass of orange juice on the tray.

Michael walked up the stairs to his and your room. He opened the door slightly, and was greeted by a series of heavy snores.

He didn't want to accidentally scare you so he sat the tray of food on the nightstand.

"Baby...wake up...I have to show you something," he soothingly whispered in your ear as he shook you gently.

You responded with a soft moan and turned over to face him.

Your sleepy eyes met his, and he sat on the edge of your bed.

He reached on the nightstand and carefully placed the tray on your lap.

You looked down at the tray of colorful food with curious eyes, then you smiled with joy.

"Aww, baby, you did this for me? That's so sweet!", you said and hugged him.

He rubbed your back and smiled,"I noticed you weren't feeling your best, so I wanted to do something to make you happy."

"You already make me happy, Michael," you said as you dug your fork into the mixture of pancakes and fruit.

"Mmmm...these are delicious!"

He chucked and observed your almost-empty plate,"Thanks, Y/N...Whoa, slow down, baby. I don't want you to get a stomach ache."

You suddenly stopped eating with a mouth slightly full of food, and smiled.

You swallowed before saying,"Alright, baby.."

You finished eating slowly and he sat the tray on the nightstand.

He got back into bed with you and cuddled close with you.

"That really was nice. Thank you, Michael."

He kissed your forehead and rubbed your shoulder,"Anything for my girl. I love you, Y/N, so much."

"I love you, more, Mikey."

He smiled and said, "I love you more than that," he chuckled and kissed your lips softly.

Both of you went back to sleep, happy and in love.

••••

Hey! :) Hope you enjoyed my very first #MichaelImagine ! It means a lot for you to comment, like, or even read it. Send me your requests if you want too. I really don't write graphic ones, because it's embarrassing, 😩 really because I can't do it. 😂😭 I'll keep writing. See you soon. {toobxd} 😝