Save me from myself (Zayn-centric)

A/N: Hey guys! So my friend asked if I could write a self-harm, Zayn-centric one shot the other day and I happily agreed. I'm sorry if its terrible but I tried my best!!

WARNING: THIS CONTAINS SELF-HARM AND MAY BE TRIGGERING! IF YOU SELF-HARM OR ARE THINKING OF SELF-HARMING FEEL FREE TO INBOX ME!! WE WILL GET THROUGH IT TOGETHER!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's POV:

I slowly dragged the cold, metal blade across my wrist as crimson blood quickly filled its path. The blood dripped into the sink and I stared at the cut I created with satisfaction.

'One more for the pain.' I thought to myself, getting ready to drag the blade right below my fresh one when a knock at the bathroom door startled me, causing the blade to fall from my hand.

"Zayn? You okay in there, mate?" I heard an Irish accent call through the door.

"Yeah." I replied in a shaky voice.

"Are you sure, babe? You've been in there for quite a while." I heard Liam say in a worried tone.

"Yes, Li. I'm fine, I promise!" I assured him while turning on the sink and cleaning the blood from my wrist.

I heard him let out an unconvinced sigh, "Okay, well we are having a movie night in the living room if you would like to join us."

"Sure thing, love. I'll be out in a minute." I replied while slipping my bracelets over my wrist and hiding the blade.

I heard Niall and Liam walk away, talking quietly to each other. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror, picking out every one of my flaws as a tear slipped down my cheek. After a few minutes, I splashed my face with water, dried it off, and joined my four boyfriends in the living room.

----

A few days later, the boys were going out shopping at the mall.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with, Z?" Harry asked while putting on his beanie and sunglasses.

"Yeah, I'm not feeling my best today. I'll see you when you all get back." I said, handing Louis his wallet.

I kissed each one of them goodbye and watched them walk out the front door, the sound of Niall's laughter fading as they got in the car.

I logged onto my Twitter account, considering I havent been on in a while, and checked my newsfeed.

I read through all kinds of tweets the fans have sent to me such as:

'@zaynmalik I love you soooo much!! Have my children already!!! xx'

'@zaynmalik Why are you so hawt?!?!'

'U make my ovaries explode!! marry me!! <3 @zaynmalik'

A small smile crossed my face as I read through all of them, but it soon turned into a frown as my newsfeed soon turned into hate with each scroll I made.

'I hope you rot in hell you fuckin terrorist!!! @zaynmalik'

'@zaynmalik is a fag! he's ugly, untalented, worthless! he doesnt deserve to be in 1D!!!'

'@zaynmalik just do us all a favor and die!! Xx'

I wiped away the tears flowing from my eyes and threw my phone against the wall, causing the screen to break. My fists clenched as the hateful tweets kept flashing through my mind over and over and over again.