Halloween Party

{ Halloween Party - }
*Y/N = Your Name*
*Y/D/N = Your Dogs Name*
*Y/B/N = Your Brothers Name*

"Do I look okay Mikey?" You asked Michael, slipping into your high heels.

Michael nodded and hugged your waist, resting his head on your shoulder.

"I've never hosted a party before." He said. Your eyes widened and your mouth opened in shock.

"You've never hosted a party before?" You asked, repeating his words.

He shook his head and you laughed. "Wow."

You heard [y/d/n] bark from downstairs. You escaped from Michael's arms and walked downstairs.

You opened the door and the boys stood there.

Ashton was a zombie, Luke was a vampire and Calum was a mummy.

You smiled. "Hello boys." You greeted them, letting them inside.

"No one's here." Calum said, stating the obvious.

"Well done Einstein." You roller your eyes. "You're 20 minutes early." You said, walking into the kitchen.

"Oh. Want us to help with anything?" Luke asked.

"Yes actually." you said, passing Luke some banners that speller out Happy Halloween. "Hang these up in the living room." Luke wondered off into the living room.

You gave Ashton a lighter.

"Don't set the house on fire." You said, dead serious. "Go light all twenty nine candles, upstairs and down." He nodded, snatching the lighter from your hand.

"And Calum." He looked up at you. "Because your are my best friend, I trust you to pick the songs." He nodded and turned around but you grabbed his arm.

"No 5 Seconds Of Summer." He frowned and left the room.

You opened the fridge and got the plates of food out.