Chapter 5

Ender ran up to a smiling Aiden on the front porch.
"I win,"said Aiden.
"I need a shower,"said Ender going inside. She went to her and Aidens room and went to her clothes trunk and chose a black tank top and some black shorts and went into the bathroom to take a shower.
She scrubbed her head almost till it bled, she was think to hard about this.
What are the odds the first day of school for me and Aiden would have that lesson?
Very few?
She rinsed her hair and dried herself with a towel and put on her clothes she had chosen.
She opened the door to her brother playing on their Xbox.
"Now what's up?"asked Aiden not looking up from his game. The latest Halo. No wonder.
"Pause your game. We're not talking here,"said Ender.
He paused his game and looked at her,"Where?"
She pulled him out the back door and into the think trees behind the house. She pulled him further and further until she abruptly stopped. At their old tree house when they were four.
The ladder was gone so she started climbing the tree and after a moment, Aiden followed.
Ender jumped through the window and Aiden followed.
"Now what's this 'big time secret'?"asked Aiden.
Ender pulled her notebook out of her bag and her phone.
"We are descendants of a witch that lived in this very town,"said Ender.
"I'm out,"said Aiden getting ready to leave.
"No no! This is real! Look!"she grabbed him and got our heroine which she had taken pictures of the books from the library.
"Her name was Shack Quail. She was a witch who wanted power. I researched it and we are direct descendant if her from exactly one hundred years ago,"she stopped to make sure he was still listening and he was,"and the curse says that she will be back for the power that was rightfully hers. And here's the weird part...all at her death she spoke of twins. And we are the first twins in our entire family line,"said Ender slowly.
"So your saying?"said Aiden.
"What if it's no coincident that on my first day of school I had that lesson,"said Ender,"What if it's a sign?"
"Aiden! Ender!"said they're grandmother.
"Coming!"said Ender,"We'll talk later."
They both ran home through the woods.
Dinner was on the table. Spaghettii, they're favorite. They scarfed it down and headed to their room.
Aiden plopped down on his bed probably about to play more halo and Ender opened her notebook to study it more.
"Ahhhh!"screamed Ender.
"What?!"asked Aiden.
Ender was white and frozen staring at the notebook. It was on the page where she wrote down all her info on Shack Quail. Written in messy blood-looking hand writting said,
"YOUR TOO LATE!"

*sing to thriller*
"Cuz this is a cliffhanger!
Cliff-hang-er"
Lol
Sorry I'm getting into the Halloween spirt!
Morgan
TESSEROI