The First Video (FNAF Hide and Seek)

Ross POV:

I set up Emma's computer and she swiftly catches on, I wonder if she's ever done something like this before, but I keep it to myself, I don't want to upset her.

Emma POV:

Ross explains that we were going to shoot a video with another person, named Aphmau, he also mentions to prepare for some weird stuff, I nod OK and we begin, we play this thing called 'Minecraft Hide and Seek', we all load up and Adam starts the intro...

3rd POV:

Adam: Hello everyone were back! With some more Five Nights at Freddy's Minecraft hide and seek, I'm joined by Jin, Barney, Ross, and *breaths* APHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *gasp* mau, oh my god, ugh I'm light headed *chuckles* and we also, jeez, we also have a new, a new guest, oh my god Ross just introduce her imma pass out *dramatic tump*.

Jin: *sigh* I got him. *walks to Adams office* you good buddy?

Adam: Yea I'm fine *laughs*.

Ross: OK, everyone say hello to my new daughter, TheNerdyAthlete! Also known as Emma! *he walks over and hugs her*

Emma: *giggles* Hi everyone! *she's blushing*.

Aphmau: Aww, that's nice Ross, but where'd she come from???

Emma: An orphanage.

Aphmau: Oh, OK! Game now!

*Game starts*

After three rage inducing rounds later, Ross comes out victorious, he starts doing a silly victory dance in front of the camera, Emma falls over laughing. "What's so funny?" He asks with a grin, "You, you silly narwal!" She giggles, "Oh really missy? Wanna play that game?" He walks over and lifts her up and tosses her around, "*giggles* stop, stop!" She manges to say between giggles, "OK, looks like we lost them, so bye everyone! See you in the next video!" Adam outros and ends the video, Ross sets down Emma and stops the recording an they head to lunch, still giggling. "Yous too ares silly." Barney says as he gets in his car.

Emma POV:

I look at the comments of the announcement video we put out, I use a thing I have so it reads the comment to me through my headphones, and my face drops. These comments are so cruel: (these are fake names)

PoodleLover156: Wow, Emma is so stupid, she's going to ruin all of team crafted!

Blahblahblah: Omg f*** I thought that the channel was actually good, then Emma came in and ruined everything! F*** her!

ImNotASloth: Omg, Ross wtf, this is bull s***, you had a great channel then brought f***'n Emma, she is worthless, she's going to ruin your life!

That last one really stung, I feel tears in my eyes, Ross noticed them as we pull into IHOP, he looks at my phone and hugs me while saying, "Don't let the hate bring you down, its just some mean comments they mean nothing." I nod and wipe away my tears, we go to eat some pancakes. But the problem is, I can't read. So I ask Ross what each one is, he looks at me with confusion, "This is the 6th time you've asked me to read the meal for you, vam you not read or something?" I look away embarrassed, hid eyes widen and he apologizes and says he knows just what to get me, I don't pay any attention, I just think about the comments, what if there right? What if I'm just a mistake?