Wow...

(Foxy's POV)

  *The Next Day*

*beep beep beep*

*groans* I wake up to the annoying beeping of my alarm. I mutter a swear under my breath and turn it off. I slowly get out of bed, I check my phone, I got a text from Bonnie.

Bonbon: Hey captain foxy, you gonna get up yet? I need my favorite pirate around?

I blushed, honestly I've liked her since 8th grade. She's just so cute, and nice, and sweet, and I love the way she plays her guitar. I know it seems weird but I think, I'm in love with her.

I text back:
Captain Foxy: Alright alright, I'm up, I'll be there in 20 minutes.

Bonbon: k, I'll be waiting 😏

Oh my god, is she flirting with me? I chuckled as I felt my cheeks heat up.

Captain foxy: And I'll be coming 😏

I put my phone on and take a quick shower, then comb my hair and brush my teeth. I put on a red shirt, my eyepatch, some blue jeans, and my red converse. I grab my bag, and put my matching red cap on backwards. I opened my door and peeked out in the hall,
"Good, the old man ain't around"

I walked out of my room and closed the door behind me before walking downstairs. Then I grab an apple from the kitchen and walk out the door.

"Bye mom!" I shouted. I heard her yell bye back, then I closed the door. I meet Bonnie at the bus stop since we live pretty far from school. We got on the bus and talked about absolutely nothing.

"So, you know that Freddy likes Chica right?" I brought up.

Bonnie looked at me, "no, really?"
I nodded, she looked at me giving me the same confused look.
"Wait, how do you know?"

I tilted my head to the side, "Well..."

*flashback*

Me and the twins were sitting on the stairs outside of school.

"So Freddy, you and Chica huh?" Goldie teased.

Freddy eyes widened and blushed a deep red, "what? We're just friends."

Me and Goldie laughed and smirked.
"Sure," we said in unison.

Freddy pursed his lips, and looked at his lap. "I don't know what you guys are talking about."

I put my arm around his shoulders and Goldie ruffled his hair.

"Come on Freddy boo bear, tell ol'Foxy, and Goldilocks," I teased.

He sat in silence, "Ok, fine, yes, I like Chica, she's so nice and cute and has such pretty hair, and I just wanna hug her and never let go." He burst out.

Goldie smirked, "There it is."

Freddy turned serious, "You better not tell anyone, I swear if you do.."

I put my hands up defensively, "Ok ok, I won't."

"Same, I never break a promise with my twin," Goldie added.