Chapter 4 - Serine Pearl

Face Palm.

Who's Serine Pearl?

Does it has something or have something?

I don't understand.

"What do you mean by Serine Pearl?" I asked.

"Your real name is Serine Pearl, and your mortal parents are not really your parents. Your real parents are mermaids to be exact. They lived in a city called Atlantis" He told.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Oh no! Zach alarms are on! What did you do?!"

"Not me! It's you!"

"No comment bro! Let's go! Any violation is not tolerable!" I shouted.

Zach ran so fast you cant even see him. While I...flew and turned invisible... Guards are running and trying to find us,but bad luck, I'm invisible and Zach is like Flash (ya know ) We came to a stop when we reached the forest.

"Zach Collins!!! It's your fault! I'm gonna find some clues about the thing you said and you came barging in like that!! Arghhhh!"

"Hey?! Your the one who's got the blame! You're so self-centered you're trying to make the universe-" I cut him off.

"You don't care, and mind your own buisness please!" I shouted. For batman's sake!

"You have evilness in your heart! Your thirst for revenge is unimaginable! I can see it but for now, take some rest, I'll visit you tomorrow..R.I.G.H.T. H. E. R. E.

"Good! Cuz I'm gonna explode! All of my plan is ruined because of your blah blah blah!" I said. I didn't wait for his reaction. I turned invisible and flew! No destination! Gud bye!

-----------
I flew and flew until I reach my old house! Wow! The house is a disaster! The walls are wrecked and the colors are fading..moss fill the stoned floor,roof has holes! What kind of house is this! Anyways...I don't want to see a destructive house for now but maybe by some time I can go by and visit it.

I returned home feeling tired. I went to the kitchen to get some hot chocolate milk when a note is posted on the fridge.

Dear baby girl,
I know you already know the secret right? We're not really your parents but please..don't think of us like we're nothing. To freshen you up, I'm migrating to Australia to find some more decent job for you to have a gorg life! If you still want to meet me..which is the last one of course! Meet me by the airport by 1 am! Ciao, my baby girl! Oh! I gave you my mystic purple necklace as a remembrance that I love you so much! That necklace is one of a kind and has stupendous powers too! Hope you like it!
Sincerely,
Mom :)

I didn't waste anytime and went to the airport. When I arrived I instantly saw who I was looking for mom!

To be continued
•••
Ey guys! Hope ya'll like it..umm..please correct me when my grammar is wrong pm me or write it down on the comments! I'll try to update it as soon as I can!

I_am_a_story_addict