3

" Celeste..." Leo moved in on her, in an attempt to give her a hug.

" Get off of me Leo!" She screamed, infuriated with Leo's constant attempts to hit on her. " Turn the car around Andre, take us back to the bar."

" What the hell! Why? Who was on the phone." Claire started to get angry. She was known for her angry outbursts when she was drunk, it could only get worse from here.

Celeste wanted to answer, she wanted to tell them everything, all about Derek, how he treated her, and his anger. Yet she stayed quiet, the constant blackmail attempts from him always kept her mouth shut. It was only once where she mistakenly told Leo, and she never heard the end of it.

" Take me back!" she screamed, not taking no for answer.

" Oh my god! We can never have any fun when you're around! You always need to leave early for some photo shoot in the morning or ugh!" Claire exclaimed. Andre turned around as to Celeste's request, before being yelled at by an drunk, angry Claire.

" What do you want from me Claire, honestly! Sorry if my job gets in the way of everything." Celeste made an attempt to mellow down the conversation, but Leo stared at the cat fight, not wanting it to stop.

" That's all it ever is with you...lies! I want the truth right now!" Claire was not going to stop, not tonight.

" Screw you Claire!" Celeste said, lowering the volume in the car to silent.

" Okay guys, you're drunk...lets chill out for a second." Andre started to get very nervous. He always was in these kinds of situations and needed someone forceful like Claire around him.

" Actually you know what, lets talk about you Claire!" Celeste stood up straight in the car seat, ready for this argument to reach its climax, " You drag your boyfriend around like he's your puppy! In fact you drag all of us around like we're your slaves. Newsflash Claire, we're human beings, we can make our own decisions! All you are is a crazy psychotic control freak who cares about no one but yourself!" Celeste was face to face with Claire, ready to spit in her face. The tension in the car was enough for a nuclear explosion, but Leo was enjoying every word coming out of Celeste's mouth.

" Ill kill you!" Claire lunged at Celeste, jumping from the front seat to the back. The girls screamed as they went at each other in the tight space of the back seat, and one sharp slap from Claire's nails cut Celeste causing blood to run down her cheek.

" My face!" Celeste was exasperated, " I have a shoot tomorrow!"

" Ha! ok."  Claire fixed her hair and adjusted her dress once she jumped back to the front seat. " We're going to the Catacombs, and Celeste can come with us or get out while she has the chance."

" Stop the car Andre!" Celeste bursted out, and just as fast Andre swerved the car to the sidewalk halting the sports car in its motion.

" I hope you die in there Claire!" Celeste slammed the door of her car and strutted the opposite way.

Celeste looked at herself from the front camera of her phone, eying the bleeding scar on her left cheek. Nothing some makeup wont fix, but it still hurt. Celeste knew what she said and stood by it, it was time Claire had to be put in her place. Yet, she couldn't help but feel guilty. She wanted to be out with her friends having fun, but how could she with Derek breathing down her neck.

That self absorbed old man who used her for everything shes worth. Celeste had caught the manager of the modeling agency's eye since day one. Its been almost two years with him, telling her where she can and can't go, what she should wear, what time she should be home...and for what, a job? She was a pretty girl who any agency in Paris will hire in a heartbeat, so why did she stay with him...why did she put up with his constant surveillance and abuse? Was is it for the financial security he offered her once he died, or did she think she could save him? Save him from the loneliness he had been through his life that had caused him to react in such aggressive ways towards her sometimes, unruly behavior.

Either way she was with him and she wanted to say with him, she didn't know why, but she did love him and that's all that mattered. Nevertheless, she was not going to let him stop her from enjoying one night with her friends in a famous underground graveyard. She could ignore Claire, or she could apologize for the unruly things she said, but she would rather wait it out and go with whatever fate had planned to throw at her.

She pulled out her cellphone once more ignoring the spammed messages from Derek and called Leo.

" Hello." he sounded strained, as if he'd been yelling.

" Come back and get me."

" Oh wow ok sure....Andre! Turn it around Celeste changed her mind." Andre sounded excited, happy Celeste was back on for the ride. Yet she could hear the contrasting screams coming from Claire in the background. It was as if Claire seemed to thrive off negativity at points, but Celeste wasn't going to let that get to her.

So she waited until she could see the bright blue headlights coming down the road once again.

" Welcome back." Leo said with a giant grin on his face.

" Are you guys ready!" Celeste tried to reawaken the awkward silence that Claire had brought to the car, " Claire...I'm sorry." She put her hand on Claire's shoulder, before a roar expelled from the brunette's mouth.

" Don't touch me!"

Celeste glared at her but slumped back into the seat, scrolling through her Twitter feed, occasionally showing something funny to Leo. Andre and Claire kept silent the whole ride...What were they thinking about?